Attachments

• 2186C812-F291-45AC-B2E8-CBB60FDD0CE4.jpeg
    2186C812-F291-45AC-B2E8-CBB60FDD0CE4.jpeg
    93.8 KB · Views: 1,128

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for updating us. I’m happy to hear it’s working for you ! What kind of laser cap are you using?
I’m female as well and bought a bottle of Brotzu awhile ago but I never started too worried about shedding and making things worse as some men have reported. Did you have a shedding period? When did it start and how long did it last?
Also when does one see the maximum results of Trinov? We have very few female posters using it.

Thanks so much so glad to hear it’s been successful for you!

Naja

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm sorry if this has been asked already but are you using the male or female version?

Thank you for the updates.

Rocknroutlaw

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Janko thanks for updating your progress. It's disappointing to hear, and hope you see some gain with the big 3 again.
If we start seeing more of such examples, I wonder if the company would start acknowledging that it is more suitable for hair loss due to scalp issues rather than typical male pattern baldness. ...

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Janko thanks for updating your progress. It's disappointing to hear, and hope you see some gain with the big 3 again.
If we start seeing more of such examples, I wonder if the company would start acknowledging that it is more suitable for hair loss due to scalp issues rather than typical male pattern baldness. ...
Thanks man. That's life... I was aware of the option it will go bad.
I don't think that Fidia will ever stop advertising it as a hair loss solution. They are going to ignore people writting them it does not work and delete those posts from their facebook. After all, only thing they want from it is profit and I don't thing they even have any moral issues.

What surprises me is the old Dot. Brotzu. Wasting his all family name reputation on hair loss scam? Lol.
Maybe @beps63 could write an explanation :D

INT

Reaction score
I don't think that Fidia will ever stop advertising it as a hair loss solution. They are going to ignore people writting them it does not work and delete those posts from their facebook. After all, only thing they want from it is profit and I don't thing they even have any moral issues.

What surprises me is the old Dot. Brotzu. Wasting his all family name reputation on hair loss scam? Lol.

You think a few frustrated balding men lacking in critical thinking skills are going to hurt his reputation?

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Too much money around the keyboard to answer our questions.

Ljpviper

Reaction score
2 months for me. Reduced shedding, overall hair looks healthy. What's interesting like others I see little black dots with hair starting to sprout on hairline. I am talking where there is no hair at all(old hairline) Rogaine never did this. I doubt they will go terminal.

I doubt this product will be a game changer but there is definately something in the Trinov that activates old follicles.

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
2 months for me. Reduced shedding, overall hair looks healthy. What's interesting like others I see little black dots with hair starting to sprout on hairline. I am talking where there is no hair at all(old hairline) Rogaine never did this. I doubt they will go terminal.

I doubt this product will be a game changer but there is definately something in the Trinov that activates old follicles.

Yes, what activates it are the ingredients, however I really believe Fidia neutered this for financial reasons. With the original concentrations it would have been more effective.

LULboiii

My Regimen
Reaction score
Almost 3 months on trinov for my hairline. Literally 0 improvement. Should I buy one more that will last me like 1 1/2 months or if there is 0 improvement there won't be anything in the next months anyways and I can save myself 80 euro.....

Agent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Almost 3 months on trinov for my hairline. Literally 0 improvement. Should I buy one more that will last me like 1 1/2 months or if there is 0 improvement there won't be anything in the next months anyways and I can save myself 80 euro.....

No regrowth but did you lose less or the usual amount of hair during the 3 months?

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm sorry if this has been asked already but are you using the male or female version?

Thank you for the updates.
Hey Naja have you started a Trinov yet? If so what are your results like?

est_sunshine

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for updating us. I’m happy to hear it’s working for you ! What kind of laser cap are you using?
I’m female as well and bought a bottle of Brotzu awhile ago but I never started too worried about shedding and making things worse as some men have reported. Did you have a shedding period? When did it start and how long did it last?
Also when does one see the maximum results of Trinov? We have very few female posters using it.

Thanks so much so glad to hear it’s been successful for you!
Using irestore laser cap I shed badly first 3-8wks not sure when max results I assume it keeps improving longer you’re on it