Brotzu Lotion (trinov) Progress Pictures And Diary

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey Boys and Girls,

Thought I will do a quick update. Just 3 days away from 1 month.

Hair shedding went down a lot in the last few days. It was around 15-20 while I was on minoxidil but now its come down to 5-10. It will be interesting to see how things go in the next few months as I am pretty sure the effects of minoxidil I was using before getting on Trinvon is still active. My sebum levels have gone down too. Scalp used to get extremely oily after few hours of a wash but it feels very normal and healthy now.

I haven't faced a shedding phase, maybe since I was on minoxidil or it is yet to come. I do see improvement in my temples but these are not very cosmetically visible yet. Hopefully things will improve further down the line. As people have mentioned earlier, I too feel this might work a bit better on diffuse thinners, same way Minoxidil helps diffuse thinners. There are more hairs which are miniaturizing which might get a bit of a boost or extend the shedding cycle.

I know for a fact that the only treatment available now to get a decent bit of hair back is a good hair transplant. Knowing this in the back of your mind will save you the disappointment and frustration of these topical treatments that come out. But as we all know, we still have to hold on to what little existing hairs we have even after we do a hair transplant. This is where these topical treatments come in handy. I am more than happy if Trinov can help maintain what I have or even slow down the hair loss process.

Have a great weekend everyone. Be back soon with another update.

Cheers

P.S. I am happy with the photos that Fidia has released, at least they are being honest of the results so we are able to make a conscious decision as adults.

Sounds encouraging, I hope I'll get similar results!

jgray201

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am weighing up whether to try Trinov as a maintenance product but have a few concerns. 1. I have short hair i and dont think 1ml is enough coverage at all and suspect i will go through bottles twice as fast and this will add up.
2. As far as i know s-equol does not block testosterone but stops conversion to dht. Therefore i am not convinced it will work for everyone as i am sure that testosterone can also cause miniaturization.

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
For anyone in the UK interested in buying I'm selling 3 new sealed bottles of Trinov.
Send me a PM if you're interested in buying.

I'm not selling because I've lost faith in this product it's because I'm currently trying a different regimen and I want to give it 6-9 months with this regimen and check results and not confuse matters with adding in Trinov.
I may possibly try Trinov again in future after I've tested my current regimen.

silentpain89

My Regimen
Reaction score
Has anyone with diffuse thinning noticed an improvement of that unebearable Scalp itchiness/Sorness?
I dont care about hair anymore, i just want this chronic Pain to stop, and not to be 24/7 reminded that im going bald!!!!

CapiLarry

Reaction score
Has anyone with diffuse thinning noticed an improvement of that unebearable Scalp itchiness/Sorness?
I dont care about hair anymore, i just want this chronic Pain to stop, and not to be 24/7 reminded that im going bald!!!!

Yes! I had the "terrible itch' as well and it also drove me round the bend. I've been on Trinov coming on almost 10 weeks and for the most part it's gone. No itch and no more shedding (or reduced to about 10% of what it was before). From the time I started Trinov it may have taken about 2-3 weeks for the itch and shed to settle down.

as far as regrowth -- time will tell. it took about 5 years to go from an absolutely ridiculous full head of hair to diffuse thinning that's beginning to show scalp -- maybe a 50-60% reduction in density (70% plus in areas) over that time. I suspect that regrowth will take a long time as well. Both finasteride and minoxidil take about a year to show full effect and I suspect that this will be similar. I do fully expect some increased density -- it makes sense given the reduced shedding which when added to more hairs in anagen leads to an overall greater coverage of hair even if there isn't a huge net increase in hair count.

what will be more telling -- and what a lot of people seem super hung up about -- is temple regrowth. That's always been the most difficult area to improve regardless of treatment. So far only a subtle lengthening, darkening and thickening of hairline vellus hairs. Again -- time will tell.

So far so good on trinov.

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes! I had the "terrible itch' as well and it also drove me round the bend. I've been on Trinov coming on almost 10 weeks and for the most part it's gone. No itch and no more shedding (or reduced to about 10% of what it was before). From the time I started Trinov it may have taken about 2-3 weeks for the itch and shed to settle down.

as far as regrowth -- time will tell. it took about 5 years to go from an absolutely ridiculous full head of hair to diffuse thinning that's beginning to show scalp -- maybe a 50-60% reduction in density (70% plus in areas) over that time. I suspect that regrowth will take a long time as well. Both finasteride and minoxidil take about a year to show full effect and I suspect that this will be similar. I do fully expect some increased density -- it makes sense given the reduced shedding which when added to more hairs in anagen leads to an overall greater coverage of hair even if there isn't a huge net increase in hair count.

what will be more telling -- and what a lot of people seem super hung up about -- is temple regrowth. That's always been the most difficult area to improve regardless of treatment. So far only a subtle lengthening, darkening and thickening of hairline vellus hairs. Again -- time will tell.

That sounds positive. Have you had a period with increased shedding after a few weeks? A few people have reported strong shedding after a months that lasted for around two weeks or so...similar to minoxidil

Chocolate Lebron

My Regimen
Reaction score

Sounds great bro how long have you been on Trinov ????

Stereo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes! I had the "terrible itch' as well and it also drove me round the bend. I've been on Trinov coming on almost 10 weeks and for the most part it's gone.

I've tried literally EVERYTHING in the last 3 years of battling my hair loss to try and get rid of my itch and NOTHING helped me get rid of it completely.
Really curious if Trinov manages to cure me of it, if so then i will be impressed.

silentpain89

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've tried literally EVERYTHING in the last 3 years of battling my hair loss to try and get rid of my itch and NOTHING helped me get rid of it completely.
Really curious if Trinov manages to cure me of it, if so then i will be impressed
Have you tried CB 03 01 or Ru, PGD2 Blocker?
Im just curious becuz, those are the things im planning to try in the near future :(

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you tried CB 03 01 or Ru, PGD2 Blocker?
Im just curious becuz, those are the things im planning to try in the near future :(

are you planning to order the CB from WHP? Kane? Have you figured out customs? thanks

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Week 9 Update

- Applying 1.5ml front center, left right temple, and crown
- Still zero sides
- Still tiny dark hairs in temples and some mid center not as profound though as temple
- Using a combo of spray and dropper
- Leave on overnight
- Still haven’t recovered from weeks 3 and 4 shed but also not losing any ground so we wait for months 2 thru 12 to get our final results
- Something new I’ve noticed the only hair I ever see that fall out let’s say washing or otherwise are the very weakest of hairs. Not sure what to make of it just an observation note.
James I hope you have been taking pics every few weeks or once a month. :)

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
2 month progress on Trinov also using LLLT. I haven’t coloured my hair lately. I can see it’s a bit thicker. Can’t wait for 6 months
Hard to tell because you have it parted in a different area...also did you begin lllt same time as trinov? Not trying to be mean fyi

CapiLarry

Reaction score
That sounds positive. Have you had a period with increased shedding after a few weeks? A few people have reported strong shedding after a months that lasted for around two weeks or so...similar to minoxidil

The shedding has fluctuated a bit but has never been anywhere as aggressive as during some of the shedding phases on minoxidil (i used foam for 2 years). I shed a bit more around week 5-7 but always fr less than before i started. Now at 10 weeks, I may have 1-2 or hairs in hand if I run my fingers through a few times -- that used to produce 10-20 hairs before i started. Also, overall my hair feels and looks healthier.

Dalotian

My Regimen
Reaction score
2 months in and Ive never shed so bad. Hopefully it comes back or else I'll need a hair system. Any diffusers going through a huge shed using trinov? I'm freaking out

zaman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Almost 1 month in, took some photos, and I'm not sure if it's just the lighting or if I'm experiencing an actual breakthrough. Black dots are sprouting under the hairline, and perhaps some vellus hairs creeping out? Very, very modest changes, but let's see if things keep moving in this direction.

anon082

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm about 1 month in on trinov and 2 months on microneedling so i can't be certain whose in charge of it but my scalp itch is completely gone and i really suffered from it( was on about 1.6/g seti per day and still felt the itch from time to time)
no regrowth as of yet but my hair seem to be shedding a lot less ..

Will keep on for 6 months to know for sure what this does for me ( i have really aggressive diffuse thinning so i should have a verdict by that time)