Brotzu Lotion (trinov) Progress Pictures And Diary

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nooo. Wait until 6 month, maybe 1 year.. Maybe you will get awesome results.. Fidia said lotion does not do sh*t, but maaaaaybee it will work for you!!!
Lol. Band of retards
and you still here ? you piece of sh*t ?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQA5VvWmU15LNqhLLbadL6M2KYwWpYSky7f4UUllLSelERqd7qc.jpg

waiting for worm to come here defend his dude.

as simple as that , if you are not interested in this lotion, don't come here ever again.

IAE-A5

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nooo. Wait until 6 month, maybe 1 year.. Maybe you will get awesome results.. Fidia said lotion does not do sh*t, but maaaaaybee it will work for you!!!
Lol. Band of retards

Nooo you should get all your hair back after 2 months maximum!!11!
I mean, you have to wait several months for Fina and minoxidil to work, but trinov has to work immediately otherwise snake oooooooil1!!11

Anyway funny how you magically appear only when someone says it's not working but you are completely silent when other users are reporting stop of itching, reduced fall, new mini hair growing ecc (quite strange for a snake oooooooil, isn't it?)

br1

Reaction score
Nooo you should get all your hair back after 2 months maximum!!11!
I mean, you have to wait several months for Fina and minoxidil to work, but trinov has to work immediately otherwise snake oooooooil1!!11

Anyway funny how you magically appear only when someone says it's not working but you are completely silent when other users are reporting stop of itching, reduced fall, new mini hair growing ecc (quite strange for a snake oooooooil, isn't it?)
Do yourself a favor and read Fidia's study

Agent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do yourself a favor and read Fidia's study

@br1 Whats your mission? U here to save baldies from spending money on Trinov? Or are you just beyond pathetic to the point where you actually use your time shitposting for months upon months in a thread about a product you have no faith in? Whatever it is plz reply in the original Brotzu thread...We’ll swing by and read your replies..promise

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For anyone in the UK interested in buying I'm selling 3 new sealed bottles of Trinov.
Send me a PM if you're interested in buying.

I'm not selling because I've lost faith in this product it's because I'm currently trying a different regimen and I want to give it 6-9 months with this regimen and check results and not confuse matters with adding in Trinov.
I may possibly try Trinov again in future after I've tested my current regimen.

Sounds to me like your giving up.

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks like the stuff isn't what it was hyped up to be. I'm glad I got on finasteride once it was announced that the launch was going to be postponed... as I'm getting actual results from it.

Damn guys... seems like it was another let down : (... all I can do for myself and my balding bros is to do what is available and proven to work, and to pray every night that there is some scientist out there researching an actual viable treatment/cure....

Jaka

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks like the stuff isn't what it was hyped up to be. I'm glad I got on finasteride once it was announced that the launch was going to be postponed... as I'm getting actual results from it.

Damn guys... seems like it was another let down : (... all I can do for myself and my balding bros is to do what is available and proven to work, and to pray every night that there is some scientist out there researching an actual viable treatment/cure....
Are you going to change your username since you are getting results from fina?

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you going to change your username since you are getting results from fina?
Yes. Maybe in another 4 months I will have a NW2.1438728 instead of a NW2.5372846............................................................................................................................. :)

fabinho

Reaction score
1 month + a couple of days in. I'm loosing ground, has also to do with it that i've been using minoxidil just once a day (since starting trinov) instead of twice (trinov in the morning, minoxidil by night). All in all i'm not optimistic about it but will continue regardless since we obvisously don't have many choices.

soo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
for guys that just seek maintenance: is there one case where it didn't at least stop hair loss? would like to hear something from the guys that don't take any finasteride/minoxidil whatsoever

James Peachy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Week 10 Update

- Applying 1.5ml front center, left right temple, and crown
- Still zero sides
- Still tiny dark hairs in temples and some mid center not as profound though as temple they are a bit longer than weeks 5 and 6 so anxious about these as well
- Using a combo of spray and dropper
- Leave on overnight
- Starting to grow back in areas from shedding areas in weeks 3 and 4 hopefully thicker and darker we shall see
- Not on any other regimen

Note: this is the most optimistic I’ve been since the beginning things are changing but I feel like this is a journey 10 weeks is nothing

Last edited:

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
for guys that just seek maintenance: is there one case where it didn't at least stop hair loss? would like to hear something from the guys that don't take any finasteride/minoxidil whatsoever

I can't comment on overall hair loss, since I don't apply it all over my head, but I can DEFINITELY say that I have lost hair/density and have receded further on my frontal hairline and temples where I apply it. I'm quite upset about it. I'm 2+ months in and applied 2x/day for the first 4-5 weeks and 1x/day thereafter.

Last edited:

MrClean1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you doing rogaine also? I still apply the rogaine after Brotzu dries and still twice a day in case this stuff doesn't work and it appears it does not.

Dmota

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, let me summarize it again: 4 bottles, zero effects claimed, zero cosmetic effect and around 360 Euros spend (shipping costs included).
Minoxidil still does the job and it cost less. Brotzu study is clear, search and have a look.
Don´t really know what else are we all waiting for.

zaman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, let me summarize it again: 4 bottles, zero effects claimed, zero cosmetic effect and around 360 Euros spend (shipping costs included).
Minoxidil still does the job and it cost less. Brotzu study is clear, search and have a look.

Thanks for sharing your experience. My experience with finasteride and minoxidil is that both don't work and cause side effects.

Paulito

My Regimen
Reaction score
Minoxidil doesn't do the job for me anymore. I was looking for something to add to the regiment.

Month 2 update:
I was enjoying little to no hairloss until a couple of days ago. I'm afraid the reckoning for stopping minoxidil is coming and Trinov can't stop it. The amount of hair in the shower went from 0-3 to around 12. And I'm getting an itch which wasn't there before. I'm contemplating resuming minoxidil maybe once a day. The problem is that I think I was getting heart palpitations when using both at the same time. I'm gonna give it a couple more days and see if I get struck by the hammer of minoxidil gods.

Apart from that I'm observing no changes in density. Though the overall quality of the hair feels better. Just fyi I'm a pattern diffuse thinner. Meaning that I have mostly diffuse thinning but not everywhere. Plus I also have temples.

CapiLarry

Reaction score
Minoxidil doesn't do the job for me anymore. I was looking for something to add to the regiment.

Month 2 update:
I was enjoying little to no hair loss until a couple of days ago. I'm afraid the reckoning for stopping minoxidil is coming and Trinov can't stop it. The amount of hair in the shower went from 0-3 to around 12. And I'm getting an itch which wasn't there before. I'm contemplating resuming minoxidil maybe once a day. The problem is that I think I was getting heart palpitations when using both at the same time. I'm gonna give it a couple more days and see if I get struck by the hammer of minoxidil gods.

Apart from that I'm observing no changes in density. Though the overall quality of the hair feels better. Just fyi I'm a pattern diffuse thinner. Meaning that I have mostly diffuse thinning but not everywhere. Plus I also have temples.

Our situations are very similar. I'm a pattern diffuse thinner as well and I've been on trinov about 11 weeks. I've also noticed an uptick in shedding lately. Not nearly as bad as when I was shedding from stopping minoxidil or when I first started trinov but I'm back to a few too many hairs on my pillow and in the comb. I'm still committed to seeing through trinov for at least 6 months but, today at least, I'm not feeling terribly encouraged.

Even the crapola study sponsored by Fidia points to a cessation of hair loss, increased percentage of hair in anagen phase and, yes, even an increase of nearly 10% in hair diameter by the 6th month. At this point, even that would feel alright.