Brotzu Lotion (trinov) Progress Pictures And Diary

Joe Marini

My Regimen
Reaction score
After reading all the posts, I think a pattern has emerged. The formula seems to work much better for diffuse thinners. I don't expect people with receding hairlines to regrow because temples are essentially black holes.

altsequence

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you take any pictures? I know personally I have thought I have had exactly the same results from many different treatments but when I went back and looked at pictures it was always my mind being optimistic about it almost tricking it self. I really hope its not the case for you but I do think its important to provide at least your self a far more solid way of comparison

This is prior to starting Trinov. I regret not taking one without holding the hair back. You'll notice the right hand side (your left) is worse in the very front. For this reason I style a comb over to this side. Prior to Trinov you could see through to the scalp pretty easily. Right now it's more difficult to see through.

Attachments

• IMG_8114.JPG
    IMG_8114.JPG
    95.7 KB · Views: 966
  • IMG_8115.JPG
    IMG_8115.JPG
    94 KB · Views: 916
  • IMG_8116.JPG
    IMG_8116.JPG
    92.8 KB · Views: 933

Paulito

My Regimen
Reaction score
‘Since minoxidil can start a fresh anagen phase for some of your hair follicles, it usually takes several months before you'll notice any effects on hair growth. Most studies indicate that the results from minoxidil usually start to show after six months, with few or no visible results in the first three months of use.’
I had massive regrowth with minoxidil after just two months.

James Peachy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Week 9 Update

- Applying 1.5ml front center, left right temple, and crown
- Still zero sides
- Still tiny dark hairs in temples and some mid center not as profound though as temple
- Using a combo of spray and dropper
- Leave on overnight
- Still haven’t recovered from weeks 3 and 4 shed but also not losing any ground so we wait for months 2 thru 12 to get our final results
- Something new I’ve noticed the only hair I ever see that fall out let’s say washing or otherwise are the very weakest of hairs. Not sure what to make of it just an observation note.

est_sunshine

My Regimen
Reaction score
2 month progress on Trinov also using LLLT. I haven’t coloured my hair lately. I can see it’s a bit thicker. Can’t wait for 6 months

Attachments

• DB6439A7-515E-4A18-B20E-2922CD1A4768.png
    DB6439A7-515E-4A18-B20E-2922CD1A4768.png
    611.4 KB · Views: 1,024
  • B368E9D0-5C65-4C7D-8891-C806C1D36AB4.jpeg
    B368E9D0-5C65-4C7D-8891-C806C1D36AB4.jpeg
    84.6 KB · Views: 1,018

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
2 month progress on Trinov also using LLLT. I haven’t coloured my hair lately. I can see it’s a bit thicker. Can’t wait for 6 months

Were you using LLLT before Trinov? If so, have you noticed any results from that alone?

est_sunshine

My Regimen
Reaction score
It looks like it’s filling in from the least thin side - which makes sense, the areas that have the least damage healing first. Hoping the bad patch isn’t too damaged to repair.

est_sunshine

My Regimen
Reaction score
Were you using LLLT before Trinov? If so, have you noticed any results from that alone?
I started LLLT at the same time as Trinov which is annoying I know. Also worth mentioning I have just stopped feeding my baby. Lots going on and I have also added microneedling with dermapen 3 weeks ago. I’m going to start taking Propidren tablets when they arrive from the US.

Naja

My Regimen
Reaction score
I started LLLT at the same time as Trinov which is annoying I know. Also worth mentioning I have just stopped feeding my baby. Lots going on and I have also added microneedling with dermapen 3 weeks ago. I’m going to start taking Propidren tablets when they arrive from the US.

You mean you have just stopped breastfeeding?

Naja

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks. I am nearing the end as well, baby will be 1 in late April. I have been wondering if increased prolactin from bf may have been damaging hair further. Also wanted to stop before adding trinov just to be safe. I appreciate your updates, please let us know how it goes.

est_sunshine

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks. I am nearing the end as well, baby will be 1 in late April. I have been wondering if increased prolactin from bf may have been damaging hair further. Also wanted to stop before adding trinov just to be safe. I appreciate your updates, please let us know how it goes.
sorry to hear you’re having issues too, I’m optimistic as the trinov study did show good improvement for women. I’m also using irestore laser cap and will try Propidren which has some good reviews for pcos. Yes prolactin can work the same as dht from what I read and also I guess the vitamin/minerals going to baby not hair and also hormone changes ugh! It will get better though

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
What the hell do you guys expect? Just read the results from the study, after 6 months the only additional hair on the scalp is those that didnt shed. In other words there was no regrowth, it said it in black and white.

Also, not one picture really proving any regrowth. Dont you think if they had one good subject they would have posted it? It certainly would have done wonders for sales. The fact is they dont have any good results to publish.

I wish this could have been the solution, but hope means sh*t in battling hairloss.

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What the hell do you guys expect? Just read the results from the study, after 6 months the only additional hair on the scalp is those that didnt shed. In other words there was no regrowth, it said it in black and white.

Also, not one picture really proving any regrowth. Dont you think if they had one good subject they would have posted it? It certainly would have done wonders for sales. The fact is they dont have any good results to publish.

I wish this could have been the solution, but hope means sh*t in battling hairloss.

Unfortunately I'm desperate so I'm taking a chance on this as nothing else I've tried gave me any noticeable results. Just like how your zinc formula worked for you I'm hoping that Trinov will somehow do something positive for me. I'm not expecting regrowth, but if it could just slow down the rate of shedding and help me maintain without side effects I'd be stoked.

Murat312

My Regimen
Reaction score
Unfortunately I'm desperate so I'm taking a chance on this as nothing else I've tried gave me any noticeable results. Just like how your zinc formula worked for you I'm hoping that Trinov will somehow do something positive for me. I'm not expecting regrowth, but if it could just slow down the rate of shedding and help me maintain without side effects I'd be stoked.
ngf-574h is supposed to be coming out in the first Q of 2019

Frosty_Black

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey Boys and Girls,

Thought I will do a quick update. Just 3 days away from 1 month.

Hair shedding went down a lot in the last few days. It was around 15-20 while I was on minoxidil but now its come down to 5-10. It will be interesting to see how things go in the next few months as I am pretty sure the effects of minoxidil I was using before getting on Trinvon is still active. My sebum levels have gone down too. Scalp used to get extremely oily after few hours of a wash but it feels very normal and healthy now.

I haven't faced a shedding phase, maybe since I was on minoxidil or it is yet to come. I do see improvement in my temples but these are not very cosmetically visible yet. Hopefully things will improve further down the line. As people have mentioned earlier, I too feel this might work a bit better on diffuse thinners, same way Minoxidil helps diffuse thinners. There are more hairs which are miniaturizing which might get a bit of a boost or extend the shedding cycle.

I know for a fact that the only treatment available now to get a decent bit of hair back is a good hair transplant. Knowing this in the back of your mind will save you the disappointment and frustration of these topical treatments that come out. But as we all know, we still have to hold on to what little existing hairs we have even after we do a hair transplant. This is where these topical treatments come in handy. I am more than happy if Trinov can help maintain what I have or even slow down the hair loss process.

Have a great weekend everyone. Be back soon with another update.

Cheers

P.S. I am happy with the photos that Fidia has released, at least they are being honest of the results so we are able to make a conscious decision as adults.

Last edited: