Brotzu Lotion (trinov) Progress Pictures And Diary

nonconformist

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone getting any sides from this? Sore and tired eyes?
I think it irritates my eye a little, like a sensation of itching. I feel my eyes get a little watery at times. At the moment they have not turned red but this product is doing something in my body so I gather it produces mild side effects.

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't throw it away mate, if your not ready to take the chance just wait a month or two.. few of us will be coming up on the 6 month mark and know for sure if it works or not

Good advice. You'll have to excuse me, hair loss has made me crazy and irrational.

Trying2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it irritates my eye a little, like a sensation of itching. I feel my eyes get a little watery at times. At the moment they have not turned red but this product is doing something in my body so I gather it produces mild side effects.
How long have you been on it for?
I must have the most sensitivity to anti androgens ever. 3 weeks in for me and this last 3-4 days have been tough tired sore eyes really bad. This sucks!

Rock12

My Regimen
Reaction score
How long have you been on it for?
I must have the most sensitivity to anti androgens ever. 3 weeks in for me and this last 3-4 days have been tough tired sore eyes really bad. This sucks!
Did you have any issues with sleeping ?

Rock12

My Regimen
Reaction score
I did so I use it in the morning
Then that eye issue is prob coming from your lack of proper sleep.....The soreness is from dry eyes and your eyes are dry because they are not being rested properly when you sleep. You think by taking it in the morning that it is helping but it seems as if it is still aftecting your sleep, its just not as obvious....you need to take a week off and see if that helps.

talesofdahustle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Then that eye issue is prob coming from your lack of proper sleep.....The soreness is from dry eyes and your eyes are dry because they are not being rested properly when you sleep. You think by taking it in the morning that it is helping but it seems as if it is still aftecting your sleep, its just not as obvious....you need to take a week off and see if that helps.

Wrong person dude , but good advice lol

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That is indeed disturbing. Just bought 7 bottles but I'm willing to throw it away if it makes me shed more. I just can't afford to lose more ground if there's no guarantee the Trinov will result in long term positive gain.
or you can send the bottles to me !! :p

zaman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been sleeping very well since starting Trinov to be honest, and no dry eyes or libido issues

Trying2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
sleeping issues, dry eyes...same symptones like with seti, just a little bit softer. might have something to do with the Prostaglandin-DGLA-Hair Loss Connection.
How bad have the dry eyes been? It’s nice to know there’s some similar side affects and your right must be a connection!

Renegade000

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think you should combine trinov with microneedling, then you may as well use finasteride since a lot more of the trinov will go systematic.

Even if applying Trinov 36hrs after mocroneedling?
Do you mean if the Trinov is applied on the same day as microneedling?

altsequence

My Regimen
Reaction score
52 Days on Trinov. Since my last update on day 42 or so when I had just experienced a bad shed, things have been very stable. The biggest thing I can compare it to is minoxidil after about two months. The hair count didn't necessarily increase for me, but the width of the individual hairs increased dramatically, as well as darkening of the hairs. This is what I've experienced all over the top, but most noteably in my main area of loss which is the front 3 inches or so. I can now comb it over and the existing hairs cover enough of the loss that it is not obvious even though it's still slowly receding up there.

The most dramatic effect has been on the back half of the top of my head for whatever reason. I have diffuse thinning all over, but the back half of my head has seen significant thickening all around. This may have something to do with the fact that the scalp was more capable of growing/retaining hair in the first place, so the Trinov merely gave it just enough of a boost to make bring it back to its former glory.

An important point that I think needs to be made, at least for diffuse thinners, is that regrowing new hair while invariably would improve coverage, holding on to existing hair and decreasing rate of the existing shed could provide potentially better coverage.

It doesn't surprise me that no one is experiencing regrowth. If you look at the official after pictures they're kind of a joke. Based on my experience so far, and assuming this sh*t continues to perform as it has, or better, Trinov seems like a viable option to use in conjunction with a transplant. That's my plan. If you guys aren't already on minoxidil, which is proven to regrow hair, I would add that into the mix pronto. That way you'll get the regrowth, and theoretically able to retain it with Trinov. At least if you're experiencing a shed from Trinov you can get the minoxidil shed out of the way at the same time. I've been on minoxidil for around 6 years, so any growth I've seen exclusively from that has long since been reduced to far below baseline.

As far as sides go...and I get sides from literally anything that works - For example, had to get off Finasteride after a week from erupting acne, sak pain, and neck pain. I've had a definite worsening of my facial skin. I've always been acne prone, but these last few years I've been very clear. Since starting Trinov I've gotten a few cysts which I've dealt with Hydrocortizone, and the areas I used to break out have seen a slight uptick in oilyness and small red bumps. This is not enough to deter me given the results so far.

Last edited:

Drogedagh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1 month update.
before:
before.png
after:
after.png

Badbald

Established Member
Reaction score
52 Days on Trinov. Since my last update on day 42 or so when I had just experienced a bad shed, things have been very stable. The biggest thing I can compare it to is minoxidil after about two months. The hair count didn't necessarily increase for me, but the width of the individual hairs increased dramatically, as well as darkening of the hairs. This is what I've experienced all over the top, but most noteably in my main area of loss which is the front 3 inches or so. I can now comb it over and the existing hairs cover enough of the loss that it is not obvious even though it's still slowly receding up there.

The most dramatic effect has been on the back half of the top of my head for whatever reason. I have diffuse thinning all over, but the back half of my head has seen significant thickening all around. This may have something to do with the fact that the scalp was more capable of growing/retaining hair in the first place, so the Trinov merely gave it just enough of a boost to make bring it back to its former glory.

An important point that I think needs to be made, at least for diffuse thinners, is that regrowing new hair while invariably would improve coverage, holding on to existing hair and decreasing rate of the existing shed could provide potentially better coverage.

It doesn't surprise me that no one is experiencing regrowth. If you look at the official after pictures they're kind of a joke. Based on my experience so far, and assuming this sh*t continues to perform as it has, or better, Trinov seems like a viable option to use in conjunction with a transplant. That's my plan. If you guys aren't already on minoxidil, which is proven to regrow hair, I would add that into the mix pronto. That way you'll get the regrowth, and theoretically able to retain it with Trinov. At least if you're experiencing a shed from Trinov you can get the minoxidil shed out of the way at the same time. I've been on minoxidil for around 6 years, so any growth I've seen exclusively from that has long since been reduced to far below baseline.

As far as sides go...and I get sides from literally anything that works - For example, had to get off Finasteride after a week from erupting acne, sak pain, and neck pain. I've had a definite worsening of my facial skin. I've always been acne prone, but these last few years I've been very clear. Since starting Trinov I've gotten a few cysts which I've dealt with Hydrocortizone, and the areas I used to break out have seen a slight uptick in oilyness and small red bumps. This is not enough to deter me given the results so far.

Did you take any pictures? I know personally I have thought I have had exactly the same results from many different treatments but when I went back and looked at pictures it was always my mind being optimistic about it almost tricking it self. I really hope its not the case for you but I do think its important to provide at least your self a far more solid way of comparison