Brotzu Lotion (trinov) Progress Pictures And Diary

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys got f*****g scammed. I haven't said anything until now because I didn't want to ruin your hope but its clearly bullshit. I expected at least one of you to have some regrowth due to placebo but even that has not happened. Janko don't throw away another 3 months of hair just for this useless experiment. You need to get back to the big 3 now. And f*** brotzu that slimy Italian piece of sh*t. 5 years of hair recovery? he should be ashamed of himself.
I would love to jump right back. However If I would, people (Fidia?) would be writting here how it was only a shed and that results are after 6 months bla bla bla. Fidia claimed results after 6 months. I am gonna give it 6 and with the pics it will hold at least some potentional buyers from Fidia.

ComeBackTemples

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I always read, get cb, get cb, get cb and do not invest in snake oil. Yes, i am in but where can i get the magic CB before 2022 :D

Renegade000

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
‘Since minoxidil can start a fresh anagen phase for some of your hair follicles, it usually takes several months before you'll notice any effects on hair growth. Most studies indicate that the results from minoxidil usually start to show after six months, with few or no visible results in the first three months of use.’

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would love to jump right back. However If I would, people (Fidia?) would be writting here how it was only a shed and that results are after 6 months bla bla bla. Fidia claimed results after 6 months. I am gonna give it 6 and with the pics it will hold at least some potentional buyers from Fidia.

Very commendable. Hopefully you won't lose much more.

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
‘Since minoxidil can start a fresh anagen phase for some of your hair follicles, it usually takes several months before you'll notice any effects on hair growth. Most studies indicate that the results from minoxidil usually start to show after six months, with few or no visible results in the first three months of use.’

I've seen lots of guys posting great results from minoxidil in 3 months or less. Some guys start growing in a couple of weeks.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
From minoxidil users I saw 3 groups. 1) No difference, 2)Shed and little worse 3)A lot of new small hairs. From Trinov I saw only pics showing 1 and 2. No pics showing regrowth.
Also people that already used big 3 should not have shed, since Brotzu claimed working mechanism of DGLA exactly as minoxidil and S-Equol as finasteride. Another point is, that I have a really bad DHT itch. I did not have it during the big 3 shed.
Don't get me wrong. I would love to see positive benefits from this. However, I am giving more points to the scam side now.

Dmota

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, again 4 bottles after and not even a slow down on hair loss rate or some cosmetic effect. I remember even aminexil, a long ago, from Vichy, did more on the first bottles than this snake oil (at least domestic effect). I just don’t understand how they have the courage to market this lotion at such a high level retail price knowing it delivers ZERO results. they should be ashamed!

BaldAsshole

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys got f*****g scammed. I haven't said anything until now because I didn't want to ruin your hope but its clearly bullshit. I expected at least one of you to have some regrowth due to placebo but even that has not happened. Janko don't throw away another 3 months of hair just for this useless experiment. You need to get back to the big 3 now. And f*** brotzu that slimy Italian piece of sh*t. 5 years of hair recovery? he should be ashamed of himself.

The weird thing is that the homemade version seems to be effective.

MrClean1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well.
So I am 80 days on Trinov. After stopping the big 3. Brotzu claimed, that the mechanism of trinov is same as minoxidil + finasteride. So we who were already on big 3 should not have a shedding. After the positive beginning results from trinov I am going all the way to bald hell. The shedding is not stopping. I got to NW4 from NW3 and my top thinned out and shedded like hell. Lost most of the velus hair in NW2 area.I am thinned out in the NW6. Yes I have the open pores and better skin on head, but no hair sprouting from it. Maybe the result from trinov should be really nice blad head? :D I will finish the 6 months trial and post the pics at the end of month 3. However, I am 99% convinced this is a scam.
Take care bros
The last time i stopped minoxidil i went through a massive shed. Get back on it and stay on it and the hair you lost will come back.

zaman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not sure where to discuss this without starting a new topic, but I'm thinking of using The Ordinary Buffet peptides on my hairline alongside this. Stimulating collagen induction in the scalp can only be a good thing, right?

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did any study show increased shedding as a possible side effect?

No, it didn't, and this is what pisses me off the most. I'm 2 months in and I've definitely lost density on my temples and frontal hairline, which is where I apply it. I've also receded like 1/8-1/4 of an inch because my front was so sparse to begin with, so losing more = recession. How the HELL did EVERY time interval cited in the "study" (1 week, 1 month, 3 mo, 6 mo) only mention positive things? Nowhere was it like "2 month mark: a decrease in density is seen due to shedding, which was later recovered at the 5 month mark." It was just all good news. Terrible.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
What's CB???

A topical AA that is being developed by Cassiopea. 6 month results showed equal efficacy to 1 year finasteride. Doesn't release until 2022 (if that ) so if you want it youll have to buy from chinese manufacturers - and its not cheap.

KG6R

My Regimen
Reaction score
I
Alright finally hit 3 months here on trinov...shedding still at 2-5 hairs when applying trinov vs 15+ hairs in month 1 and 2...no regrowth or thicking...hair is thinner in the area i m applying trinov because of the shed but hopefuly by 6 months I/we hope will get some kinda results.

On a side note I have never done microneedling but I bought a chinese made one off Amazon with 12 needle cartridges.... I was thinking of waiting for 6 months mark with trinov before starting this in case there is regrowth. But I was wondering if anyone that's on trinov is currently doing micro needling?
I've just ordered Dr. Pen from Amazon mate gonna give it a go.. doesnt seem to be any downside apat from the pain!!! Been on Trinov since Jan 4th.. lost a lot of ground in the first few weeks shed but seeing loads of vellus hair coming now so just added 5000mcg of Biotin see if I can speed up growth.. gonna give that a month and then start Penning let us know how it goes 4 you

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No, it didn't, and this is what pisses me off the most. I'm 2 months in and I've definitely lost density on my temples and frontal hairline, which is where I apply it. I've also receded like 1/8-1/4 of an inch because my front was so sparse to begin with, so losing more = recession. How the HELL did EVERY time interval cited in the "study" (1 week, 1 month, 3 mo, 6 mo) only mention positive things? Nowhere was it like "2 month mark: a decrease in density is seen due to shedding, which was later recovered at the 5 month mark." It was just all good news. Terrible.

That is indeed disturbing. Just bought 7 bottles but I'm willing to throw it away if it makes me shed more. I just can't afford to lose more ground if there's no guarantee the Trinov will result in long term positive gain.

KG6R

My Regimen
Reaction score
That is indeed disturbing. Just bought 7 bottles but I'm willing to throw it away if it makes me shed more. I just can't afford to lose more ground if there's no guarantee the Trinov will result in long term positive gain.
Don't throw it away mate, if your not ready to take the chance just wait a month or two.. few of us will be coming up on the 6 month mark and know for sure if it works or not