Brotzu Lotion (trinov) Progress Pictures And Diary

Goodsend

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi! Here you have my new photos.

I can see some progress, what do you think?

By the way, I ordered my second Brotion yesterday and it seems that I´ll have it on Monday or Tuesday.

See you next Saturday with more photos ;)

- Right temple:

View attachment 111280

View attachment 111281

View attachment 111282

- Left temple:

View attachment 111283

View attachment 111284

View attachment 111285
I can't post pics in so high definition but my situation is exactly like yours....same small hair are appearing on my temples but don't know if they're gonna stay like that or become normal hair

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
February 2, 2019 and still no new treatment what a joke fk everything im tired and stressed as fk
It was worse in 2014. In 2014, only rumors about Histogen were the norm. Tsuji and Follica was unheard of. I remember those dark times, struggling, taking finasteride like a good boy in fear that nothing else could save me and being a young optimistic fool who believed that he could recover those norwoods he lost. In 2014 my fate was sealed. I'm going heavily bald and nothing could stop it.

JonnyGo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It was worse in 2014. In 2014, only rumors about Histogen were the norm. Tsuji and Follica was unheard of. I remember those dark times, struggling, taking finasteride like a good boy in fear that nothing else could save me and being a young optimistic fool who believed that he could recover those norwoods he lost. In 2014 my fate was sealed. I'm going heavily bald and nothing could stop it.
So you dropped finasteride? What’s your regime now?

Agent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Ok, your bald and frustrated. Please move to general discussion.

Renegade000

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys I think I see some results beginning to come through here? Particularly the crown and I see some new small hairs on my hairline? My hair is a bit longer but lighting is exactly the same.
This is despite the fact that I was shedding a lot from Trinov (my shedding stopped around a week ago).
My existing hair also feels thicker but that’s quite subjective.

Attachments

• IMG_3940.JPG
    IMG_3940.JPG
    58.2 KB · Views: 1,674
  • IMG_3939.JPG
    IMG_3939.JPG
    72.1 KB · Views: 1,623
  • IMG_3945.jpg
    IMG_3945.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 1,659
  • Screen Shot 2019-02-17 at 10.32.12.png
    Screen Shot 2019-02-17 at 10.32.12.png
    573.2 KB · Views: 260
  • Screen Shot 2019-02-17 at 10.31.45.png
    Screen Shot 2019-02-17 at 10.31.45.png
    713.2 KB · Views: 305
  • Screen Shot 2019-02-17 at 10.31.21.png
    Screen Shot 2019-02-17 at 10.31.21.png
    670.6 KB · Views: 276
Last edited:

Agent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys I think I see some results beginning to come through here? Particularly the crown and I see some new small hairs on my hairline? My hair is a bit longer but lighting is exactly the same. Hard to tell.
This is despite the fact that I was shedding a lot from Trinov (my shedding stopped around a week ago).

1st and 3rd are the new temple shots. Sorry the angles are not the same.

How much time between the 2 shots from behind? Your hair is combed a little different but it looks like progress.

Renegade000

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How much time between the 2 shots from behind? Your hair is combed a little different but it looks like progress.

I've been on Trinov just over 6 weeks. If you go to page 1 of this thread, I posted these before pics there just before I started Trinov.

I think the left temple pic is showing something too?

I also took some photos in natural light earlier today and it looked pretty evident that my crown is improved.

Last edited:

Makaveli1988

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys I think I see some results beginning to come through here? Particularly the crown and I see some new small hairs on my hairline? My hair is a bit longer but lighting is exactly the same.
Definitely improving esp the crown i think your hair looks thicker

Renegade000

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Definitely improving esp the crown i think your hair looks thicker

Yes I agree. I’m pleased and it will be really interesting to see how things progress over the coming months. I never expected results after 6 weeks. Maybe those 2 month temple pics had some truth to them.
It’s too soon to draw any conclusions, but I’m very encouraged.

Last edited:

Drogedagh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
there is definitely an improvement. Good luck mate!

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Keep it up bro. When posted pics please tell us which are the before and which are the current pics. Glad your shedding stopped...are you using trinov all over the top or just at crown and hairline...I. think you will be a good indicator as to the effectiveness of trinov as you are thinning in the back which should tell us if this stuff helps? Cant put too much emphasis on hairline progress as that area is the toughest to regrow even with heavy duty anti androgens.

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just finished my 1st bottle and it only lasted 12 days. I thought I needed 2 ml per day to cover my thinning areas but I guess I ended up using more than 2 ml per day (I only use it once per day but I have ALOT of thinning areas to cover since I have diffuse thinning). At this rate I'll end up spending (including shipping) $240+/month. Nothing significant to report yet. I have one bottle left and I think I will evaluate after I use it before placing another order.

dogman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just finished my 1st bottle and it only lasted 12 days. I thought I needed 2 ml per day to cover my thinning areas but I guess I ended up using more than 2 ml per day (I only use it once per day but I have ALOT of thinning areas to cover since I have diffuse thinning). At this rate I'll end up spending (including shipping) $240+/month. Nothing significant to report yet. I have one bottle left and I think I will evaluate after I use it before placing another order.

I'm just using two sprays a day on one temple to see if it actually works/save money and it'll probably last me 3 months.

3 bottles a month is excessive tbh