Brotzu Lotion (trinov) Progress Pictures And Diary

Notorious90

My Regimen
Reaction score
Been using it for 5 weeks now and have been on 1mg finasteride for 13 months.

Here's what I've noticed of trinov so far:

My left temple seems to have some minor regrowth, the vellus hairs here seem darker too. Nothing to note on right temple.

First few weeks i didnt have any shedding and hair seemed less greasy. Now it feels greasy again and i notice shedding. I had like 8 hairs in the bath today. finasteride had stopped my shedding previously and i had no finasteride shed. I have a naturally high hairlne and probably nw1.5 from birth lol. I am strong nw2 at the moment.

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Almost got excited a minute ago when i looked in the mirror and thought i was seeing some thickening of miniaturized hair but it could be just thicker hair actually getting worse, its so hard to tell i suppose we can all judge better at the 6 month to 1 year mark. I wouldnt be one to notice small improvements because if its not a cosmetic difference f*** it. Maintenance would be nice though even though i fell im shedding like normal 5 weeks in.

Renegade000

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Seems a lot of people have the same pattern as me of it slowing down shedding immediately and shedding a few weeks later. This can’t be coincidence and shows it’s doing something.
My existing hair does seem thicker with a different quality to it (but of course I may be imagining this). Anyone else?

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'll shove a snake to my *** if this is proved to not to be snake oil.

if you wake up one day and feel that your life is so miserable, take a look at this buttcheek and you will certainly feel better ;

upload_2019-1-29_23-57-0.png

and nowwwwwwww

tenor.gif

Bushi

Reaction score
7th week in, I think. Had no shedding until now. I only had like 5 hairs after 3 washes and doing gel in my hair, but now after the last wash, that has stopped. I did notice that when i massage my head with shampoo it doesn't feel as good as before I used the lotion. It just feels like am rubbing the skin. The time before the lotion, it really felt good rubbing my scalp, probably because of the inflammation. So that seems as a good sign.

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For those of you who experienced an initial reduction in shedding followed by shedding a few weeks later, is the current shedding the same as it was before using Trinov or is the shedding worse?

Lucky_Luciano

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm nearly 1 month using Trinov now, skipped a few days though. When i first opened it i thought I've bought Italian soapy water for 70 Euros, and after first using accidentally float out a bit, so my first bottle didn't last 30 days, luckily i had ordered two :D At first the shedding decreased a bit, but not enough to make any conclusion. Then I've continued to loose even more hair I was loosing before, probably like kind of initial shedding. Now for less than a week I'm loosing way less hair and there is only a few hair on my fingers when I'm applying it. Thats already good, because I have very aggressive diffuse hairloss, like +1 Norwood a year, now propably NW3. Since using Trinov I'm also seeing new tiny dark hairs on temples. So the thing is definitely doing at least something. But I also started taking a shitload of supplements just few weeks before Trinov, including 250mg Saw Palmetto + 200mg Nettle Extract x2 daily, which as most write won't do much, but also could induce shedding or decrease hairloss.

James Peachy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm nearly 1 month using Trinov now, skipped a few days though. When i first opened it i thought I've bought Italian soapy water for 70 Euros, and after first using accidentally float out a bit, so my first bottle didn't last 30 days, luckily i had ordered two :D At first the shedding decreased a bit, but not enough to make any conclusion. Then I've continued to loose even more hair I was loosing before, probably like kind of initial shedding. Now for less than a week I'm loosing way less hair and there is only a few hair on my fingers when I'm applying it. Thats already good, because I have very aggressive diffuse hairloss, like +1 Norwood a year, now propably NW3. Since using Trinov I'm also seeing new tiny dark hairs on temples. So the thing is definitely doing at least something. But I also started taking a shitload of supplements just few weeks before Trinov, including 250mg Saw Palmetto + 200mg Nettle Extract x2 daily, which as most write won't do much, but also could induce shedding or decrease hairloss.

That sounds consistent with mine too. Tiny dark hairs on temples. I don’t think saw palmetto and nettle will do that.

barfacan

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I've almost finished the first bottle and I too am getting thickening of hairs im applying it to along with massively reduced shedding. The cynic in me doesnt think this is possible and they spiked the bottle with minoxidil/finasteride.

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
WORSE for sure.

Well that's discouraging. I've been using for 8 days now, nothing significant to report. All I know is I cannot afford more shedding so I don't know what I'll do if it happens. I was really anxious to try this stuff but I should have waited a few months first to see the long term effects.

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Seems a lot of people have the same pattern as me of it slowing down shedding immediately and shedding a few weeks later. This can’t be coincidence and shows it’s doing something.
My existing hair does seem thicker with a different quality to it (but of course I may be imagining this). Anyone else?
Have to admit thats my exact situation too man.

Benne9

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
For those of you who are shedding on trinov, pick a fallen hair up and check its bottom part. Does it have a white bulb in it? If yes it means the sh*t is working. If it has nothing, means you’re going downhill. Please check and confirm.

capedbaldy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Whats the average age of the users thats using trinov? Thought itll affect us differently depending on our age.

jazz1

Reaction score
My verdict is Trinov going to bring back your childhood hairline? Not even close. Will it even bring back hair that you have lost more than several years ago? I highly doubt it, even if initial reports from a few years ago suggested that it could bring back hair that was lost up to five years ago. S-equol will obviously not inhibit DHT to the same extent as Dutasteride or Finasteride.

However, I do believe in the science behind it, I would not be surprised if Trinov ended up being at least as effective as Minoxidil. Yet another overblown overhyped hair loss product in a long list of them over the past few decades. This time, with the added insult (to us) and ignominy of being approved by a pharmaceutical company; and of having famous doctors and universities involved in its research and development.

The cost is way too expensive for something that will not completely halt hairloss in the long term! My verdict overall would be if the product was extremely reduced in regards to cost price than that could be a good addition to the Big 3 regime.

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Has anyone used this and NOT had any unusual shedding? Getting worried here, since I started using it on my hairline and really don't want to lose any ground there. Granted, I should have not used it along the entire hairline at first, but none of the pre-launch literature/studies EVER mentioned an increase in shedding.

If this universally causes shedding in the people it works for, similar to minoxidil, why was this never mentioned in the studies? Crazy if true. One of the main reasons I was waiting for this was because it seemed to have a different mechanism of action than Minoxidil and thus presumably wouldn't have the same side effects. :(

Last edited: