brian laundry murdering girlfriend after she threatens to leave him because of hairloss makes worldwide headlines

Pacho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fcking brutal but yes, he was bald and frustrated. He knew he probably couldn't get a girl like her again, so he snapped when she wanted to break up.

What do you think @INT ?
we need a cure for hairloss to prevent tragedies like this in the future

INT

Reaction score
Fcking brutal but yes, he was bald and frustrated. He knew he probably couldn't get a girl like her again, so he snapped when she wanted to break up.

What do you think @INT ?

I think that certain users are projecting their own perspectives on self-image, dating and hair loss etc onto someone else.

resu

Reaction score
This is one time where I think the baldness was a factor, he was doing combovers, coping, was probably aware that he was out of her league and that he would never get one like her again, they had an argument and went mad. Bad idea to live in a van when they can't have a break from each other.

Last edited:

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i can understand the frustration of freling like youll never get a cute gf again
i wouldnt go murdering anyone know thats not their fault its my fault for bad genetics

resu

Reaction score
Beard too:

TMV5sFW.jpg

They're both gone, wild animals ate his remains and the FBI had to use the teeth to ID him.