Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have read some comments about people having side effects with fluridil

Min0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Min0 any update? Stop shedding and keeping libido ok? I have bought it.
Thanks

my hair is looking better every day. first thing you notice immediately is the lengthening of the hair cycle. i'm definitely a responder to fluridil.

libido is way better than when i was on pyri and cb. that's what i can say for sure.

Min0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i want to share this tip.
if you have an itch where you're losing hair (mostly on the crown)
the quick way to know if an AR antagonist is working, is checking if it can get rid of the itch seconds after you apply it.
this has always been the case for me. and fluridil does the same thing.

badnewsbearer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i am the same, I am also very strong responder to anti androgens like finasteride. topical even 0.005%(very low dose) literally completely stopped any shedding and itching within a few days and hair felt better after a few weeks

inmyhead

Reaction score
i want to share this tip.
if you have an itch where you're losing hair (mostly on the crown)
the quick way to know if an AR antagonist is working, is checking if it can get rid of the itch seconds after you apply it.
this has always been the case for me. and fluridil does the same thing.
I doubt that it penetrates skin that easily.

Get my hair back

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Evkapil is a weak analogue of Flutamine, marketers have invented it for local use - it's like an onion against a cannon) On paper, everything is beautiful, but in fact it is of no use.

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
my hair is looking better every day. first thing you notice immediately is the lengthening of the hair cycle. i'm definitely a responder to fluridil.

libido is way better than when i was on pyri and cb. that's what i can say for sure.
Hi @Min0 , for your comment I understand your libido is being reduced a little bit, right?

Min0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi @Min0 , for your comment I understand your libido is being reduced a little bit, right?
yes i thought so the moment i wrote that reply, but it's not true, i'm at 100% now. perhaps i had a slight dip because of my diet.

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yes i thought so the moment i wrote that reply, but it's not true, i'm at 100% now. perhaps i had a slight dip because of my diet.
Ok so your libido is perfect. And your hair? Still falling down? Stopped 100% as pyri? Or 50-50?

Min0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok so your libido is perfect. And your hair? Still falling down? Stopped 100% as pyri? Or 50-50?
Yes perfect libido, on results I have no idea yet, whatever is happening it’s very slow because I’m not noticing a visible change

badnewsbearer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes perfect libido, on results I have no idea yet, whatever is happening it’s very slow because I’m not noticing a visible change
zhis is SO implausible i cant even. everyone knows androgens modulate libido in a DOSE dependent manner. testosterone fluctates bx 40% per DAY. i got my hormones checked 5 times last year always at 8 in the morning and it ranged from as low as 420ng/dL to as high as 640ng/dL. so taking the time of the day into account there is natural fluctations in your androgens by somewhat 60%. if a micro dose of an anti androgen could cause a "complete shutdown" in libido, how can this be rationalized knowing that many habits like bad sleep, bad food, being sad already affect androgens probably to a larger extent than a microdose of pyrilutamide ever would? biologically speaking this makes no sense. we are taking about an anto androgen in a concentration 300-400 times lower than used by mouth for cancer. we alsp know thag anti androgen therapy in cancers in very much doye dependent.

ive done a large amount of research and from that it makes zero sense to have libido so strongly sensitive to drugs meanwhile natural more massive fluctations are tolerable.

as in, you domt just get a shut down libido everytime you sleep 3 hours less, however the effect on serum androgens and sndrogens actually binding zo the receptor is probably a lot more abnormal in that case then with a micro dose of pyrilutamide.

plus the clinical very valid CB studies showing no sides in over 1500 people among them pubertal children. doesnt make that much sense to me

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
zhis is SO implausible i cant even. everyone knows androgens modulate libido in a DOSE dependent manner. testosterone fluctates bx 40% per DAY. i got my hormones checked 5 times last year always at 8 in the morning and it ranged from as low as 420ng/dL to as high as 640ng/dL. so taking the time of the day into account there is natural fluctations in your androgens by somewhat 60%. if a micro dose of an anti androgen could cause a "complete shutdown" in libido, how can this be rationalized knowing that many habits like bad sleep, bad food, being sad already affect androgens probably to a larger extent than a microdose of pyrilutamide ever would? biologically speaking this makes no sense. we are taking about an anto androgen in a concentration 300-400 times lower than used by mouth for cancer. we alsp know thag anti androgen therapy in cancers in very much doye dependent.

ive done a large amount of research and from that it makes zero sense to have libido so strongly sensitive to drugs meanwhile natural more massive fluctations are tolerable.

as in, you domt just get a shut down libido everytime you sleep 3 hours less, however the effect on serum androgens and sndrogens actually binding zo the receptor is probably a lot more abnormal in that case then with a micro dose of pyrilutamide.

plus the clinical very valid CB studies showing no sides in over 1500 people among them pubertal children. doesnt make that much sense to me
You are very funny. Does it make sense that you stopped taking finasteride a year ago and still have a penis like an egg custard? How do you explain what is happening to you?

badnewsbearer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are very funny. Does it make sense that you stopped taking finasteride a year ago and still have a penis like an egg custard? How do you explain what is happening to you?
well i had a precondition and i attribute it to that getting worse, quite unlikely that a 15% reduction in dht can cause this tissue change. i talked to 2 top andrologist and they said this reduction in dht is not even significant to differentiate it from daily fluctations.

however i dont deny that long term oral finasteride can potentially do this and did some thjngs like that to me too. however finasteride IS not dose dependent, you take 0.05mg of finasteride you akmost get the same effect as 5mg oral, 100 times the dose so microdosing finasteride doesnt really work especially orally. however and thats my main point, receptor antagonists are very much dose dependent, in fact aside from AR affinity the concentration is a very critical aspect as every AA molecule is competing with very high affine DHT at the receptor and a low concentration can in noe way outcompete normal AR signaling. in zhat rrgard finasteride is much more powerful than an AA.

both can certainly cause sides but i find it highly questionably that microdose, not sure what the actual dose was, can cause this.

for example there is likely a massive difference between taking 0.5% pyrilutamide twice a day as by the kintor studies vs taking just 0.2% once a day which would be 1/5th of the dose. in contrast, taking 1/5th of the oral finasteride 1mg dose basically does the exact same thing

in that regard receptor antagonists and 5ARi have a very strong difference. the amount of AR signaling interference can thus be assumed to be compareable if not smaller than daily fluctations you see e.g in the morning T is higher and you have higher libido then. however you dont jjst have sexual dysfunction or a completely nuked libido after not sleeping well for a night even though this probabky reduces your testosterone quite significantly.

in my case i got one Testosterone test well rested snd it was 580ng and one not well rested at 370ng but my libido was basically the same. it would not make a lot of biological sense for a small interference to cause a drastic effect. e.g finasteride -70% is NOT a small interference especially bc other sex hormones like estrogen are severely altered. but micro dose of an androgen receptor antagonist are a lot milder for the body