Breezula update 2022 June apparently they are doing trials very soon

notoriousone

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you have someone with average hairless genetics (moderate hairless at 35) and start them with CB at 18 years old I can bet it kicks the can down the road 10 years (meaning they will have the same hairless they would of had at 35 at 45). Secondly, if you can take 7.5% BID without sides. Why not just up the dose until you are getting sides? Then reel it back. There may be some ppl who can take extremely large doses of CB without sides. Again, the methods you go about dealing with hairloss for each individual will be different. CB can be a viable option if you catch it early enough. Same goes with how some ppl can take 100mg of RU and some gets dies on 10mg.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you have someone with average hairless genetics (moderate hairless at 35) and start them with CB at 18 years old I can bet it kicks the can down the road 10 years (meaning they will have the same hairless they would of had at 35 at 45). Secondly, if you can take 7.5% BID without sides. Why not just up the dose until you are getting sides? Then reel it back. There may be some ppl who can take extremely large doses of CB without sides. Again, the methods you go about dealing with hairloss for each individual will be different. CB can be a viable option if you catch it early enough. Same goes with how some ppl can take 100mg of RU and some gets dies on 10mg.
How to get legit CB??

Dr sanches

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If breezula Is staring phase 3 it means that fda didn’t care about the hpa axis side effects interesting

Fgsfds

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have heard credible reports of Kane selling cut powder. Perhaps your 5%RU was only 2.5% RU. RU is also supposed to be applied twice a day. I don't know if you did that BID also?
Both the CB and RU I settled on were from a pure source. I’ve also experimented with 5% RU BID. Never had any sides doing >200 mg RU a day.

notoriousone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Both the CB and RU I settled on were from a pure source. I’ve also experimented with 5% RU BID. Never had any sides doing >200 mg RU a day.
I got sides on 10mg. Again, everyone here is going to have to take a diff approach. I am personally running out of options cause I get sides on almost everything

doke

Reaction score
I need to ask as not been on here for a while i have asked the admin what has happened to the shop as the link is not working.

finornottofin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Could they have chosen a worse photo? Literally looks like he grew it out and combed the hair a different way. I assume the TAHC in the studies wasn't faked so they couldve even given a close up of a good case at the target area being measured.

Anyways I'm applying 2g of winlevi cream on my head daily and it keeps the crown itch away like finasteride does aswell (but I needed to stop finasteride again bc it started giving me tiddies). I think I'll keep applying it on my crown if only because it makes my scalp feel so much more calm. The downside is I'm a diffuse thinner so even if a tiny it gets in hair it makes it look worse.

I have baseline T and DHT before starting finasteride a month ago so in a month or two I'll see what the effects of breezula are (i've stopped finasteride already).

badnewsbearer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Could they have chosen a worse photo? Literally looks like he grew it out and combed the hair a different way. I assume the TAHC in the studies wasn't faked so they couldve even given a close up of a good case at the target area being measured.

Anyways I'm applying 2g of winlevi cream on my head daily and it keeps the crown itch away like finasteride does aswell (but I needed to stop finasteride again bc it started giving me tiddies). I think I'll keep applying it on my crown if only because it makes my scalp feel so much more calm. The downside is I'm a diffuse thinner so even if a tiny it gets in hair it makes it look worse.

I have baseline T and DHT before starting finasteride a month ago so in a month or two I'll see what the effects of breezula are (i've stopped finasteride already).
and what is your update? wondering if this is even still being worked on or if its basically been stopped? the trial seems to be delayed by 15 years