Brain Fog - Can It Actually Fade Away?

LongWayHome

Established Member
Reaction score
So I started using Morr-F 5% with finasteride (topical) a few days ago, and the day after the first application brain fog has arrived.
The thing is - when I use it, the day after I have brain fog half of the day, then around 4pm it starts to fade away. My question is this: Is there anyone on here that has used oral/topical finasteride and had a brain fog that faded away through time? without stopping the use of the pills/topical?
I don't have any erectile crap, so I'm hoping that it's possible for the brain fog to find a hobby or something and go bother someone else.

pimpsmacker

My Regimen
Reaction score
i used to use finasteride/dutasteride/minoxi

stop taking it. its not worth the hair. your sides can get much worse if you are genetically predisposed to it, and based on your brain fog, id say you are.

Baldy12345

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

stop taking it. its not worth the hair. your sides can get much worse if you are genetically predisposed to it, and based on your brain fog, id say you are.

So what’s your next step? Or r u just going for a buzz cut?

pimpsmacker

My Regimen
Reaction score
So what’s your next step? Or r u just going for a buzz cut?

Not sure if you are aware of finasteride sides but it creates epigenitic changes in the body.

Long story short, my hair doesn’t fall out anymore because I’m all fucked up from finasteride sides. My hair is like 20-30% thinner but that’s about as far as my hair loss goes now.

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
add estradiol 2ml to your regimen, antiandrogens cannot be taken without estradiol !!! Your loss will worsen if there is no hormone estradiol!

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "LongWayHome, post: 1805868, member: 37869"] Итак, я начал использовать Morr-F 5% с финастеридом (актуальным) несколько дней назад, а на следующий день после первого применения наступил туман мозга.
Дело в том, что когда я пользуюсь им, на следующий день после полудня у меня затуманивается мозг, то около 4 часов вечера он начинает исчезать. Мой вопрос таков: есть ли здесь кто-нибудь, кто использовал оральный / местный финастерид и у которого туман мозга исчез со временем? без остановки использования таблеток / актуальные?
У меня нет никакого эректильного дерьма, поэтому я надеюсь, что мозговой туман сможет найти себе хобби или что-то еще и побеспокоить кого-то еще. [/ QUOTE]
add estradiol 2ml to your regimen, antiandrogens cannot be taken without estradiol !!! Your loss will worsen if there is no hormone estradiol!

Seıja

My Regimen
Reaction score

I just started using finasteride, and have the same brain fog. How do you know that this symptom shows that we are predisposed to not tolerate finasteride well? Or predisposed for sides to worsen? I mean, where are you getting this from? Could brain fog, not just be a mild side effect?

Although the more i look over this forum, the more i see this topic popping up. And i have the same concerns.

badhabiz

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I started using Morr-F 5% with finasteride (topical) a few days ago, and the day after the first application brain fog has arrived.
The thing is - when I use it, the day after I have brain fog half of the day, then around 4pm it starts to fade away. My question is this: Is there anyone on here that has used oral/topical finasteride and had a brain fog that faded away through time? without stopping the use of the pills/topical?
I don't have any erectile crap, so I'm hoping that it's possible for the brain fog to find a hobby or something and go bother someone else.
of course you're sensitive to it, which is not for everyone. you must stop the inhibition of allopregnanolone and neurosteroids. it should fade away by itself. If not, try dopamine agonists or gaba receptors agonists

I use topical at minimal dosage under flat response (0,005) without any sides.

pimpsmacker

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just started using finasteride, and have the same brain fog. How do you know that this symptom shows that we are predisposed to not tolerate finasteride well? Or predisposed for sides to worsen? I mean, where are you getting this from? Could brain fog, not just be a mild side effect?

Although the more i look over this forum, the more i see this topic popping up. And i have the same concerns.

because i had the same symptoms from finasteride. then i took minoxidil and got other post finasteride syndrome symptoms (mental ones).

go to propeciahelp and read the science. theres a lot of emerging evidence, and pretty soon there will be undeniable proof on all types of 5ar inhibitors (including SSRI's) doing the same mechanism of silencing genes to people that are predisposed to it.

my advice to you, if you are getting side effects, just drop the finasteride, and whatever you do, DO NOT take another 5 ar inhibitor.

people crash after quitting finasteride, but the side effects are much worse if you take finasteride again and stop. most people recover with some time after the first crash

hoggle

Reaction score
I'm a woman using topical finasteride but I'm also doubling my dose of minoxidil (until I can make my own at home)

Are you sure some of this isn't from the high doses of minoxidil

pimpsmacker

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm a woman using topical finasteride but I'm also doubling my dose of minoxidil (until I can make my own at home)

Are you sure some of this isn't from the high doses of minoxidil

it can be from minoxi as well. it inhibits 5ar too

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
antiandrogens without estrogen can not be taken! You never write that finasteride as an antiandrogen is forbidden to take without estrogens!

Whybwouldbyoubtake a female hormone when you are already suppressing your male one?

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Whybwouldbyoubtake a female hormone when you are already suppressing your male one?
only with progestins, I have already been informed that finasteride and estradiol does not give anything

tz3500

My Regimen
Reaction score
You are using too much minoxidil. Make sure you only use 1ml. The "brain fog" happens because minoxidil can lower your blood pressure. It literally opens up the blood vessels. If you still get brain fog from using 1ml try using .5ml. I feel like so many people just glob on as much minoxidil as the want. Some people can do that and have no side effects. It's always best to use the appropriate dosage.