Brad Pitt in fight Club.....

dietcola

Experienced Member
Reaction score
when he was cutting down for fight club i'm sure he was eating around 1500 calories, doing hard cardio and taking diuretics.

i like to get 2500 calories a day, it might be a few more than i need but i do cardio and i do need those extra calories to help build muscle. i used to eat 3500 - 4000 a day to gain weight. the best thing to do is to not count calories, but to eat 5 healthy meals a day. eat most of your carbs (not all) at the beginning of the day. chose carbs that are clean such as whole wheat breads and pasta. you need healthy protein sources, chicken breast, small steak (not a fatty cut though), soy if your vegetarian or just like soy. eggs, milk, green vegetables, fruit...all need to be part of your diet. don't over season meats with salty sauces and don't ruin vegetables by overcooking or freezing them for too long. (all this healthy eating will help your hair be healthier as well, so i've read on this forum)

what you want is all the healthy nutrients from healthy foods, in 5 moderately sized meals.

if you want to gain more muscle, lose more fat, you can alter the diet from there. but if you excercise and eat like this, there's just no way you won't get a great body. it's hard, sometimes i crack and eat a bunch of chips, but sticking to my diet i feel really good all the time and i'm reaching my goals.

G

He's just skinny as f*** in there. Thats not much muscle mass if you think about it.

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:
50% of the women at my school are hollywood/model material

That's bullshit. I travel semi-regularly to your school on business. You are insane. Want to meet up next time I'm in town? You need help.

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
I'd rather look like justin timberlake

Please put down your Tiger Beat. You are 27.

G

dietcola said:
when he was cutting down for fight club i'm sure he was eating around 1500 calories, doing hard cardio and taking diuretics.

What are diuretics?

dietcola

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
dietcola said:

What are diuretics?

diuretics make your system pass water through to the bladder so you can pee it out. this ridding yourself of water retention, body builders do it before competition to make their skin thinner and tighter. i would imagine he used them before filming. maybe not but it's more than likely. i use herbal diuretics to combat my minoxidil water retention.

G

hairwegoagain said:

That's bullshit. I travel semi-regularly to your school on business. You are insane. Want to meet up next time I'm in town? You need help.

eMeet with him!

s.a.f

Reaction score
hairwegoagain said:

I'd advise you to take up this offer, face to face maybe in a few hours he could set you straight on things because so far 1 yrs worth of advice on HairLossTalk.com has'nt done the job.