Brad Pitt in fight Club.....

G

c44.jpg

Damn, his body is so incredible in that movie.

Do you think a body like that is possible for someone who is on finasteride, has bad genes and rejects Roids? How long would it take? Maybe three years?

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
you want to change from human trash to that in three years???? no way! :lol:
just kidding ,it can be echived in a year,it can also be achived in much less,but lets say you are human trash ,then max one year

G

Woh, just one year? That would be fantastic, I mean my nutrition is good I think (lots of protein, good carbs and low fat) and I am also gonna join another gym soon. Looking like that would give me a huge boost for my confidence.

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
the amount of muscle he has can be easiely gaind in a few months ,he just has very low bodyfat % so it will be important to keep a clean diet and combine some cardio ,but for one year - that's easy
i remmeber WoW posted a link to a forum with the old looking 20 year old guy. the posters there showed pics of their progress and you could sometime see amazing change in as little as 3 months

Sean68

Reaction score
yeah hes just very toned. i cant imagine him lifting loads of weights and using protein powder to look like that hes just naturally slim and hes
worked on it for the film. he probably looks pretty close to that normally.
his body looks very nice in thelma and louise as well tauge if youre
interested... :wink:

Nick4441

Experienced Member
Reaction score
he's even better in Troy..

Amazing hair too.

Bugger.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
c44.jpg

Do you think a body like that is possible for someone who is on finasteride, has bad genes and rejects Roids? How long would it take? Maybe three years?

For Fucks sake !! :roll:
This is the gayest thread in HairLossTalk.com history.

G

roki said:
the amount of muscle he has can be easiely gaind in a few months ,he just has very low bodyfat % so it will be important to keep a clean diet and combine some cardio ,but for one year - that's easy
i remmeber WoW posted a link to a forum with the old looking 20 year old guy. the posters there showed pics of their progress and you could sometime see amazing change in as little as 3 months

Yeah, I remember that 20 year old :D Poor soul. I have seen a lot of progress pics in huge German body building forums. Many guys seemt to have become more muscular but also gained a lot of fat. I don´t want that. It looked really stupid. My aim is first to lose a few kgs and then build some fine, not so huge muscles. Like Brad Pitt. Damn, I admire him so much, the perfect body, the perfect hair and the fine face.....

s.a.f

Reaction score
You dont need to be Brad Pitt to get laid or have a girlfriend, cant you see that comparing yourself to the worlds no1 sex symbol is ridiculous.
Just because you dont look as good as Brad Pitt does'nt mean that your life is not worth living. 99% of the population are not Hollywood/model material either maybe we should all top ourselves?

G

s.a.f said:
You dont need to be Brad Pitt to get laid or have a girlfriend, cant you see that comparing yourself to the worlds no1 sex symbol is ridiculous.
Just because you dont look as good as Brad Pitt does'nt mean that your life is not worth living. 99% of the population are not Hollywood/model material either maybe we should all top ourselves?

saf, you are human trash compared to brad pitt. :lol:

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
I am not a GQ model, drive a 7-year old car, am certainly not "ripped," and am not a billionaire.

I'm a decent/reasonable looking guy with hairloss who likes to think I've got a tiny bit of intelligence.

Explain to me why I've never had problems...

dietcola

Experienced Member
Reaction score
brad pitt weighed around 160lbs for fight club, and he's 6'1 i believe. so that is extremely light, his torso is so tiny it makes his arms and shoulders look enormous.

then troy, i've read his workout plans for that movie, he was probably almost as low in body fat but he weighed 10lbs more. the workout he did for troy was biceps, triceps, shoulders and lats. and that's it.

i'll admit he looks good, but 170lbs for someone that is 6'1 is pretty light, you can imagine what his diet and cardio are like.

i like abs that 'pop' rather than the flat washboard but i don't think it's possible to get those kind of abs when your diet is probably only 1500 calories a day.

G

dietcola, what do you think how many calories involved Pitt´s diet for Fight Club? Last summer I weighed about 75kg at a height of 189cm. Many people were also saying that I was very thin. When I was at the psychiatry the Doctor who checked me said that my low body fat % was "unusual". At this time I was probably anorexic and starving myself on a daily basis when I sometimes wouldn´t eat more than 1000 calories. So I know that at least theoretically it is possible for me to have a low body fat %.

Though now I have gained some weight (88kg).

I am now avoiding any foods that can be considered unhealthy: Fast Food, sweets, pizzas or juices. My diet is really good, it just might be possible that I still have too many calories. Let´s see how things develop in a few weeks particularly when I have started training with HIIT.....

CCS

Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
c44.jpg

For you, 6 months. Maybe a year tops. I remember your earlier posts when you said you had good genes. You need roids if you want to get huge, like huger than you could get genetically. You don't need roids to get that much muscle. Anyone can have that body, but not everyone can have symetrical abs.

CCS

Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
roki said:

Yeah, I remember that 20 year old :D Poor soul. I have seen a lot of progress pics in huge German body building forums. Many guys seemt to have become more muscular but also gained a lot of fat. I don´t want that. It looked really stupid. My aim is first to lose a few kgs and then build some fine, not so huge muscles. Like Brad Pitt. Damn, I admire him so much, the perfect body, the perfect hair and the fine face.....

I'd rather look like justin timberlake

CCS

Reaction score
s.a.f said:

50% of the women at my school are hollywood/model material

CCS

Reaction score
dietcola said:
i like abs that 'pop' rather than the flat washboard

Me too