bosely hair restoration

deckard2080

Reaction score
ive been using the big 3 for about 4 years now and ive gotten some great results. but i would really love to have some major results. thinking abot bosley hair restoration. looks like the best and most natruel option. any one have feedback or info for me. thank.

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
bosley in one word-no f*****g way

do a search,many botched procedures and people seeking post bosley repair,if you are serious about getting a hair transplant then you need to do much much more research,STAY AWAY FROM BOSLEY

look up rahal
armani
feller
hasson and wong

:)

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
When did Bosely get involved with hair restoration. Last time I remember, he was in charge of Charlie's Angels.

Eureka

Established Member
Reaction score
Don't go near bosely dude..They are "evil" If satan wanted to spread unhappiness throughout the world with hair transplants..he would use bosely.

ITNEVERRAINS

Established Member
Reaction score
I have never heard anything good about Bosley. There are many places with a much better reputation that charge the same.

G

Im happy this forum is here to put these butcher on show.I would add Jennifer Martinick to the list of butchers to stay away from.

sphlanx2006

Experienced Member
Reaction score
There is nobody who is pleased by Bosley... if you do a search you will find many people who have had terrible transplants there and spent lot of money to repair them. Dont get hooked up by their great marketing, because sales is the only thing they are good at.

Seriously, there are tons of other doctors who can give you great results at the same price, but you probably gonna have to travel to Canada or the USA.

G

If they have "great marketing" it obviously hasnt fooled anyone on this forum.Well done.

G

You know guys, the botched patients I hear from that went to a hair mill almost 100% were lured by their fancy informercials. Most of them did 0 research on the internet.

hairyauman

Reaction score
I recently made a Bosley appointment through that site. Should I just go ahead and cancel or should I at least go and see how I feel about it afterwards?

It seems like heaps of people on this forum dislike em.

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
hairyauman said:
I recently made a Bosley appointment through that site. Should I just go ahead and cancel or should I at least go and see how I feel about it afterwards?

It seems like heaps of people on this forum dislike em.

DONT GO TO BOSLEY-IF YOU LISTEN TO JUST ONE PIECE OF ADVICE ON THE INTERNET MAKE THIS IT :)