Bodybuilder Desperately Tries To Overcompensate For His Hairloss

BiBiBaldy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
bro no girl gonna care that he's insecure, he's very attractive, again it doesn't matter if you're shy or insecure when you're attractive, girls will still want to hit on you, no one is talking about long term relationships with this guy.
he's for sure banging tons of girls for one night stands and short flings.
As someone whose been attractive (if not quite 'very') and insecure and struggled to bang chicks, I think they do care. You'll still get laid, but maybe 50% of the amount that you would if you were socially switched on. Personality and social sense without looks are worth nothing. Don't let that fool you into thinking that good looking guys can't still be hampered by social awkwardness, however. They can.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As someone whose been attractive (if not quite 'very') and insecure and struggled to bang chicks, I think they do care. You'll still get laid, but maybe 50% of the amount that you would if you were socially switched on. Personality and social sense without looks are worth nothing. Don't let that fool you into thinking that good looking guys can't still be hampered by social awkwardness, however. They can.

I doubt that you go from "very attractive" to not attractive just because of a shaved head. because I can bring you a lot of photos over the internet of bald guys with attractive faces that are modeling and obviously scoring plenty of chicks.

if your face is very attractive there won't be too much damage from a shaved head, but if what makes you attractive is your hair, well then tough luck.
so unless you were "very attracive" mainly because of your past hair. I don't see how you can go from very attractive to not attractive from just shaving your head.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I doubt that you go from "very attractive" to not attractive just because of a shaved head. because I can bring you a lot of photos over the internet of bald guys with attractive faces that are modeling and obviously scoring plenty of chicks.

if your face is very attractive there won't be too much damage from a shaved head, but if what makes you attractive is your hair, well then tough luck.
so unless you were "very attracive" mainly because of your past hair. I don't see how you can go from very attractive to not attractive from just shaving your head.
1554980288-faceapp-1554980190797.jpg

Gv4yUcx.jpg

1554980288-faceapp-1554980048435.jpg

jCnbCzK.jpg

Hair = life

Attachments

• jCnbCzK.jpg
    jCnbCzK.jpg
    402.3 KB · Views: 164

BiBiBaldy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
First one does not look good but he is a pretty boy kind of guy. Others i would gladly look like if i went bald tbh.
They don't look bad, I agree. But this isn't a fair test. Beiber has photoshopped them with perfectly bald heads, as well as low foreheads, both things that cannot be taken for granted in real life.

@Haironnu With a badly shaped head, and boyish rather than masculine features e.g. relatively big eyes and fairly high eyebrows, it is absolutely possible to go from being attractive to unattractive due to hairloss.

Strength of your eyebrows is another key factor. Mine aren't weak, but they're not strong like these guys' and thus look weird without the frame of normal hair.

Add into the mix things like bad skin and other features caused by a drug side effect, and it is easy to understand how myself, or anyone else, could go from say a 7.5/10 to a 4. This difference is all the difference in the world.

BiBiBaldy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As others have said, these guys don't turn into freaks, but it's undeniable that the difference between hair and no hair is f*****g enormous. The difference will be even greater for the average bloke as well, who doesn't have these models' masculine features and great faces. The black and white pics are also a bit misleading, since bald guys look much more attractive in black and white lens than in real life. Surprise surprise even the hot guys when balded and pink rather than shaded look sh*t.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They all look like sh*t as bald. And they are photoshopped
@Haironnu I have no idea what you talking about, basically 90% of 'very attractive' guys will become unattractive when they lose their hair.

BiBiBaldy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
First one does not look good but he is a pretty boy kind of guy. Others i would gladly look like if i went bald tbh.
If you're a pretty boy, going bald will be a KO. Masculine, rugged type faces wear it better, but even they take a huge hit. There are many, many things worse than baldness in life, but the fact that people continue to deny that it makes a significant, negative difference to life quality, is anathema to me. The logic is obvious and easy to follow. (1) looks have a big impact on your quality of life, (2) baldness drastically negatively effects a person's look, therefore (3) baldness has a severe, negative impact on quality of life.

OneDay_NW0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
oh well. that's depressing lol.

man nick bateman literally won the looks lottery of life, like literally stole the whole jackpot and didn't leave a single dime out. if there is a god out there he handmade nick bateman and worked on him to the finest tiniest details.

And even Nick Bateman is 'only' something like 8/10 Slick bald. I mean he still looks Good, but with hair he is just a 10/10 without a Doubt.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yet his wife is nothing special.. always found that interesting lol
Ye, agreed. comparing to what he could have got.
But if this is interesting. what you saying about jason momoa's wife?? man I really have hard time to understand it. Ye of course looks is not everything, personalities and chemistry take big part, but common, those guys can litterally get any girl, is it really hard to find a girl that meets all of these? you are fishing with a freaking dynamite...

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you're a pretty boy, going bald will be a KO. Masculine, rugged type faces wear it better, but even they take a huge hit. There are many, many things worse than baldness in life, but the fact that people continue to deny that it makes a significant, negative difference to life quality, is anathema to me. The logic is obvious and easy to follow. (1) looks have a big impact on your quality of life, (2) baldness drastically negatively effects a person's look, therefore (3) baldness has a severe, negative impact on quality of life.

Agreed too.
I think the biggest problem about baldness is that it simply doesnt bother enough the majority of men.
I mean, just look at the stats, hairloss is by far the most common problem across all men in the world (not most severe, just common). obesity is not as close, no disease is common as this, and even puberty is not so common in today's world (west civil). But yet how many people go to hair transplant? buy meds? research the issue?
This is the largest site dealing with hairloss (I think?) and the activity is relatively really low.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ye, agreed. comparing to what he could have got.
But if this is interesting. what you saying about jason momoa's wife?? man I really have hard time to understand it. Ye of course looks is not everything, personalities and chemistry take big part, but common, those guys can litterally get any girl, is it really hard to find a girl that meets all of these? you are fishing with a freaking dynamite...

they are 100% in an open relationship, basically they share other partners for sex, at least he is, I guess his wife ok with it, there is no way he's monogamous with her.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Agreed too.
I think the biggest problem about baldness is that it simply doesnt bother enough the majority of men.
I mean, just look at the stats, hairloss is by far the most common problem across all men in the world (not most severe, just common). obesity is not as close, no disease is common as this, and even puberty is not so common in today's world (west civil). But yet how many people go to hair transplant? buy meds? research the issue?
This is the largest site dealing with hairloss (I think?) and the activity is relatively really low.

which is weird considering how badly it damages your looks hence dramatically decreases your success with women, you'd think much more men.
I guess many of them just don't bother with dating, and most men are bluepilled af maybe they think their problem is their confidence and not the baldness.