Bodybuilder Desperately Tries To Overcompensate For His Hairloss

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I love this guy. He's kind of a meme and to his credit he does acknowledge and play with it. BUT he is balding pretty aggressively and it's just hilarious what kind of antics he's doing here in the vid while standing next to a perfectly acceptable dude who is maybe a bit smaller than him but a perfect NW1. Commenters are already talking about the hairline.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I love this guy. He's kind of a meme and to his credit he does acknowledge and play with it. BUT he is balding pretty aggressively and it's just hilarious what kind of antics he's doing here in the vid while standing next to a perfectly acceptable dude who is maybe a bit smaller than him but a perfect NW1. Commenters are already talking about the hairline.

I watched a video of his not long ago addressing his hair loss, he said he started balding from the age of 20. he said he's using minoxidil + has a stem cell transplants every year - not sure what that means, I thought stem cell transplants aren't out yet?

anyway dude is kinda dumb because he has obviously used/still uses steroids, the reason he even addressed his hair loss to begin with is because tons of his followers called him out for aggressive hair loss and quick loss of muscle mass in a short period of time (taking roids will accelerate hair loss and stopping them will make you lose all muscle gains in no time).

but for someone who takes roids I'm surprised he isn't slick bald by now since he said he started balding from the age of 20, which I doubt.

he's probably on finasteride and minoxidil and will probably have a hair transplant later on the road.

but regardless dude is super good looking with chiseled face and what not, he probably fucked hundreds of women by now and even as a slick bald he will still look good/decent with that body and his face.

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I watched a video of his not long ago addressing his hair loss, he said he started balding from the age of 20. he said he's using minoxidil + has a stem cell transplants every year - not sure what that means, I thought stem cell transplants aren't out yet?

anyway dude is kinda dumb because he has obviously used/still uses steroids, the reason he even addressed his hair loss to begin with is because tons of his followers called him out for aggressive hair loss and quick loss of muscle mass in a short period of time (taking roids will accelerate hair loss and stopping them will make you lose all muscle gains in no time).

but for someone who takes roids I'm surprised he isn't slick bald by now since he said he started balding from the age of 20, which I doubt.

he's probably on finasteride and minoxidil and will probably have a hair transplant later on the road.

but regardless dude is super good looking with chiseled face and what not, he probably fucked hundreds of women by now and even as a slick bald he will still look good/decent with that body and his face.
He said little bit back that he already had a transplant in late 2017. His hair looks decent now. Not great, but certainly passable for a near full head with the right styling.

Hangin'on Hair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
After watching that, it's making me realize how stupid and retarded the world is becoming.
What was the point? Look at all the little idiots standing around watching on the sidelines losing their sh*t like something
important and awesome is happening.
I like youtube, but sometimes the content and the people are just plain stupid.
Attention whoring and short attention spans are becoming the norm nowadays with the younger generation.

INT

Reaction score

Toxic video. Toxic comment section.

JonnyGo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Toxic video. Toxic comment section.
Yeah it’s pretty depressing to read the comments but I’m sure most of his viewers are very young and don’t have much experience with hair loss. Those are the ones that’ll suffer the most when they see it happening to them.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Again no one should feel sorry/bad for him dude is super good looking and even as a bald guy he will still score plenty.
regardless he's doing everything he can to keep his hair so it will be years before it gets worse, at with his current body + his good looking face and current hair (despite not being perfect) no girl will care.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ho sh*t look like he is balding badly already... I dont understand, hasnt he done hair transplant??
Sorry but he certainly looks way worse than a year ago. The wind just kills him

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I thought this was a balding forum and not instagramm.
This guy has a mild recession he is not even in the same ballpark as a majority of the forum users here. Not many people in the real world would even notice his hairline...and no 16 year old female smartphone zombies don't live in the real world.

BiBiBaldy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bit of a rogue view here, I know, but I'm skeptical about whether he actually does as well with girls as many on here claim. He's an attractive dude, sure, but he comes off as douchy and, as a corollary, insecure. This is something most women can sense from a mile away. No doubt he gets laid via Tinder etc. but with any girl older than early 20s, I think they'd seen through his BS pretty quickly.

Also, he's probably on the fast track to a heart attack from all those roids.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bit of a rogue view here, I know, but I'm skeptical about whether he actually does as well with girls as many on here claim. He's an attractive dude, sure, but he comes off as douchy and, as a corollary, insecure. This is something most women can sense from a mile away. No doubt he gets laid via Tinder etc. but with any girl older than early 20s, I think they'd seen through his BS pretty quickly.

Also, he's probably on the fast track to a heart attack from all those roids.

bro no girl gonna care that he's insecure, he's very attractive, again it doesn't matter if you're shy or insecure when you're attractive, girls will still want to hit on you, no one is talking about long term relationships with this guy.
he's for sure banging tons of girls for one night stands and short flings.

INT

Reaction score
bro no girl gonna care that he's insecure, he's very attractive, again it doesn't matter if you're shy or insecure when you're attractive, girls will still want to hit on you, no one is talking about long term relationships with this guy.
he's for sure banging tons of girls for one night stands and short flings.

Only young and dumb girls though. If that is your cup of tea..Hey, by all means.