Body building + Finasteride

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
dude ive seen you write stuff lke this too many times man, get on finasteride or just stop saying you should.

He's been saying it for 10 years.

mrmpb

Reaction score
finasteride and dust totally close of the dht in your body, I believe your muscles need dht to grow. I'm not sure how much of an effect it would finasteride or dust have on muscle building, totally bro science here.

lmao9955

Reaction score
finasteride and dust totally close of the dht in your body, I believe your muscles need dht to grow. I'm not sure how much of an effect it would finasteride or dust have on muscle building, totally bro science here.

Get your science straight. Dht and muscle building aren't related. DHT is deactivated in the muscles.

dh05

Reaction score
I am trying minoxidil recently, but luckily for me its slow. Maybe even a mature hairline, but im not waiting to find out. So you are on finasteride though. I really think I might give it a try although I really dislike the idea long term. Its too hard to fight male pattern baldness without it really

Are you 'peapoddy' or is that someone else?

Have you hsd any sides at all from finasteride?

Janekoman12

Established Member
Reaction score
When i workout i shed more dont know why, i am training hard and Done that since i was 14 i am 19 and started gym like 3 years ago made great gains, Did boxning as a kid, i feel when i workout in the gym i lose more hair cus on My rest day not as Much shed its like 30-40% decresse in shed, i talked to a doctor about it just for fun he said it can be you put to much stress to your body that you develop Telogen Effluvium chronic stress My hairloss began 1 year in My gym life Anyway i think some peapole it may harm the hair, he said you need to stop the rotes to stop Telogen Effluvium Anyway i dont know IF its the cause for My hairloss and **** i just said what he said, that Every human body is diffrent that chronic stress fr.o.m. Working out like an insane ****er can cause Telogen Effluvium, i dont know what cause My hairloss i am on finasteride and still Making gains

lmao9955

Reaction score
When i workout i shed more dont know why, i am training hard and Done that since i was 14 i am 19 and started gym like 3 years ago made great gains, Did boxning as a kid, i feel when i workout in the gym i lose more hair cus on My rest day not as Much shed its like 30-40% decresse in shed, i talked to a doctor about it just for fun he said it can be you put to much stress to your body that you develop Telogen Effluvium chronic stress My hairloss began 1 year in My gym life Anyway i think some peapole it may harm the hair, he said you need to stop the rotes to stop Telogen Effluvium Anyway i dont know IF its the cause for My hairloss and **** i just said what he said, that Every human body is diffrent that chronic stress fr.o.m. Working out like an insane ****er can cause Telogen Effluvium, i dont know what cause My hairloss i am on finasteride and still Making gains

Nope. That is not Telogen Effluvium. If you are taking finasteride and your hairloss has stopped then it's male pattern baldness.

badluckdude

Reaction score
Anyone else who is into lifting and taking Finasteride?

Yes I work out and take it, but my hairloss comes in goes ive had just periods of times when its worse than others. But I have a lot of health problems in general most my life now, so I might not be the best example. I can tell you for the past year and a half now my hair loss has been pretty bad, and ive had my hormones checked and if anything my T, free T, and DHT have been on the low side and my estrogen has been on the higher side. But ive been in and out of the hospital with a lot of different things so~

Baldave

Reaction score
Sorry to jump in late and not read whole thread - have you been taking any AS during hair loss treatment?

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
AFAIK lifting weights will increase testosterone, which would be converted to DHT. But since you take finasteride it won't.

Doesn't this mean however that the excess Test will have to convert to something else...i.e Estrogen ? Which is alongside the already 15% increase in Estrogen ?