Bloodtest Results Before/after 2 Months On Topical Finasteride Mix With Minoxidil (essengen-6 Plus)

GRme11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
2 months in I am using it from 24/8/19. First blood check before:5/6/19 , after :26/10/19

So my blood results shown that: dht reduced about 239 units (was 541 and went 302 normal is:250-990) Testosterone: was 806 reduced to 564 ( normal is 249-836) D3 :was 20.6 went lower to 18.9 ( I think I should take supplements because I am on the deficiency levels ) Estradiol E2:was 22 and went 15(normal <60) As you can see Dht has being reduced but testo and E2 which is kinda weird; We know these are going up while on fina .For me I consider myself lucky because I probably avoided (at least for now ) the worst of High E2. What’s your thoughts ?? Age:19 using Essengen 6-plus mix .Thank you very much for your time !!

I am using the mix 3-4 times a week 2 ml every night (that is 1 mg of finasteride topically/4mg per week ).The other days I am using Kirkland minoxidil again once at night 2ml.From the tests we can tell that indeed it goes systemic

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not sure what you want us to say. I mean your dht and test went down as expected. Surprised your estrogen went down but that is the only thing that I noticed really to discuss if you really want to???

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do the serum DHT levels really matter or is primarily the activity of the enzyme and conversion?

I have low DHT before Propecia now under 204 but seeing zero benefits.

GRme11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not sure what you want us to say. I mean your dht and test went down as expected. Surprised your estrogen went down but that is the only thing that I noticed really to discuss if you really want to???
Yes I know , I posted this also to help people asking if topical finasteride it’s going systemic ,the estrogen thing is weird but on the other hand we can’t tell that the drug is not working because the other hormones went down .Thank you for your response

Last edited:

GRme11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do the serum DHT levels really matter or is primarily the activity of the enzyme and conversion?

I have low DHT before Propecia now under 204 but seeing zero benefits.
I believe that the second it’s matter the most of course and everyone is a different responder to the drug .Thank you for your response

INT

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing. I find it odd that in almost all of the before and after blood tests I have seen it I rarely see the 15% increase in testosterone that was shown in the Merck studies...

badhabiz

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
everything with a carrier that you put on the skin goes sistemic, the point is that you can modulate a minimum amount under flat line response with topical solutions.
you're having finasteride inhibition effects, but thanks to your aromatase enzyme you're still managing not to raise estrogens (for now)

you should supplement D3 in available form (not myprotein etc) along with fats, have you checked your levels before starting?

what bluecyclone says about dht levels is experienced by several people, so hopefully, once again, this medication should end soon

GRme11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing. I find it odd that in almost all of the before and after blood tests I have seen it I rarely see the 15% increase in testosterone that was shown in the Merck studies...
Maybe they referring to Free Testo instead of Testosterone , thank you

GRme11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
everything with a carrier that you put on the skin goes sistemic, the point is that you can modulate a minimum amount under flat line response with topical solutions.
you're having finasteride inhibition effects, but thanks to your aromatase enzyme you're still managing not to raise estrogens (for now)

you should supplement D3 in available form (not myprotein etc) along with fats, have you checked your levels before starting?

what bluecyclone says about dht levels is experienced by several people, so hopefully, once again, this medication should end soon
Oh I didn’t think that , so I am lucky for now because of my aromatase enzyme ?? Yes I had a test before in D3 was 20,6 at June and now went lower as I said at 18,9.I have bought D3 2000iu with K2 but I didn’t started yet.Also my calcium levels were at the max level before exceeding the bound 10,1 (normal is 8,6-10,1) and I think it’s because of low D3 if I am not wrong . Thank you

badhabiz

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh I didn’t think that , so I am lucky for now because of my aromatase enzyme ?? Yes I had a test before in D3 was 20,6 at June and now went lower as I said at 18,9.I have bought D3 2000iu with K2 but I didn’t started yet.Also my calcium levels were at the max level before exceeding the bound 10,1 (normal is 8,6-10,1) and I think it’s because of low D3 if I am not wrong . Thank you
you respond (= convert the raised amount of Testosterone into estrogens) according to your genetics. but you know, there are people with symptoms after years (or never!).
but your levels are perfectly reasonable due to the medication you're taking at the moment.
ps. the finasteride 15% of raising regards T and not free testo, but of course involves free testo since its a fraction (10%) of testosterone and others sexual precursors.
if it was ONLY free testo, which is the testosterone "not bounded" part, we didnt experience any side effects, or much less frequently, because it wouldnt raise estrogens but there would be only dht (and allopregnolone ) inhibition

Last edited:

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am confident that when I began finasteride many years ago that my testosterone went up. Skin more oily, felt more aggressive at times, even higher libido. But then the opposite happened as the body adjusted.

GRme11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you respond (= convert the raised amount of Testosterone into estrogens) according to your genetics. but you know, there are people with symptoms after years (or never!).
but your levels are perfectly reasonable due to the medication you're taking at the moment.
ps. the finasteride 15% of raising regards T and not free testo, but of course involves free testo since its a fraction (10%) of testosterone and others sexual precursors.
if it was ONLY free testo, which is the testosterone "not bounded" part, we didnt experience any side effects, or much less frequently, because it wouldnt raise estrogens but there would be only dht (and allopregnolone ) inhibition
Thank you for this helping post!

GRme11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am confident that when I began finasteride many years ago that my testosterone went up. Skin more oily, felt more aggressive at times, even higher libido. But then the opposite happened as the body adjusted.
I see thank you that letting me know

GRme11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello.I am just wondering if it would be a bad idea (based also to the blood results) to consume oral 0,5mg(propecia in half) twice a week as well.So 4 days into topical and 2 days into oral route ,total of 5mg finasteride (4 topically ,1 orally ).Thank you