Blocking 100% of DHT

Dave001

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Old Baldy said:
Here's another but I got it at a better price. (Note: Some medicines are better purchased at vet supply sites than at sites for humans. Now I'm just talking about topical usage. Well, that's all I'm going to say here! :D )

I read ya. I'd bet that your list of bookmarks looks similar to mine. :wink:

Old Baldy

Reaction score
Dave: Did you go to the first link I posted above? It sold 20 grams of keto. for $67.20. Not bad.

(Nevermind, we're posting at the same time! :D )

Old Baldy

Reaction score
Yes Custom Nutrition's is in powder form.

Btw, the pills dissolve very well in cream, much like spironolactone. If you add a little methanol to a shampoo it dissolves the keto. very well also.

Also, the powder was $50 -$60 dollars. The $80 dollars in my initial post was wrong. That's what I paid for a couple bottles of spironolactone. I still had that email in my important emails folder. I removed that just a few minutes ago because the site you provided for spironolactone. is WAY better than that one.

I'm pretty sure that's what I was remembering because I ordered the spironolactone. and keto. powder on the same day. Saved the spironolactone. message and thought I saved the keto. email also, but I guess I didn't because it's nowhere to be found.

Yes Dave, it is interesting about the rx price isn't it?!

How are my fish doing? :lol: :lol: :shock: