Bit of a scare...

deano2440

Reaction score
I started a generic dutasteride course about 2 months ago...hair went through shed...looks like it's getting better everyday...

However,
The past couple of days I've noticed I'm having the 'long wee' (constipated wee) quite often (twice a day at least) and just before I noticed traces of red (what appeared to be blood)...I'm not sure if this is due to the pill being a red colour or not...I'm just wondering if anyone had ever experienced this or known of this side effect of dutasteride? Or whether it is something else!

Ps going to see dr tomorrow!

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
I take a branded version of Dutasteride called 'Avodart'. I've been taking Dutasteride for five months now and haven't had a single problem with the medication. I wouldn't worry if I were you, Dutasteride is actually a pretty safe medication.

brunobald

Reaction score
Could it be prostate inflammation? That would cause blood and peeing issues, do you have any burning sensations?

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
I take a branded version of Dutasteride called 'Avodart'. I've been taking Dutasteride for five months now and haven't had a single problem with the medication. I wouldn't worry if I were you, Dutasteride is actually a pretty safe medication.

You always say this, I really like it. Once you said "no problems whatsoever." :hump: