Biotin & Hairloss

Cassin

Reaction score
BruceLee said:
I used biotin products for years. Did squat.

I don't think it will grow a single hair or anything.

Though if it makes hair just a little healthier and helps keep the grey away a little longer, it's well worth the $2.50 for a bottle that lasts 40 days.

G

Cassin said:
BruceLee said:

Though if it makes hair just a little healthier and helps keep the grey away a little longer, it's well worth the $2.50 for a bottle that lasts 40 days.

I gotta tell you, in regards to grey hair prevention, my experience is that folligen therapy spray is the real deal.

IMHO!

Cassin

Reaction score
BruceLee said:
Cassin said:
BruceLee said:

I gotta tell you, in regards to grey hair prevention, my experience is that folligen therapy spray is the real deal.

IMHO!

but didn't you once say that you think the reason you have staved off more grey hair for so long is because of your long term use of your supplement?

G

Cassin said:
BruceLee said:
Cassin said:
BruceLee said:

IMHO!

but didn't you once say that you think the reason you have staved off more grey hair for so long is because of your long term use of your supplement?

I am not sure if I said that. I FEEL that all of my supplementation has helped me age more slowly and of couse, gray hair is part of that.

Having said that, I swear that the use of folligen can impact this graying directl ,quickly and REVERSE some hairs that have already become gray. Now, I cant prove this with data, but I feel strongly that this is what I am seeing on my own head.

For what it is worth.

Cassin

Reaction score
Understood.We post so many times it's easy to forget sometimes........

Would you agree though that Hair & nails are related in terms of growth? In other words that is why MSM will make hair and nails grow faster?

G

Cassin said:
Understood.We post so many times it's easy to forget sometimes........

Would you agree though that Hair & nails are related in terms of growth? In other words that is why MSM will make hair and nails grow faster?

Seems so. And certainly I would not argue against biotin as a useful adjunct to hair health, just not sure there is any support for male pattern baldness applications.

:lol:

G

BruceLee said:

IMHO!

If anything folligen turned my little grey temple hairs green, just like the rest of my scalp. :lol:

Seems so. And certainly I would not argue against biotin as a useful adjunct to hair health, just not sure there is any support for male pattern baldness applications.

I would totally agree with that. I think hair health though is very important when your suffering from male pattern baldness.