Biojapan 2018 Shiseido Long John Silver

MRKA

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not sure actually what the purpose is of visiting the conferences. Information will be provided through standard channel's if its important.

Regarding trolls...the really bad ones are the ones that provide false information about side effects of prescription drugs. My GP pointed that also out years ago.

Anyway the smart way is to spend some money and buy studies in peer reviewed scientific journals.

The web and social media are the worst place for finding credible information.

Having said this..this website made me curious about derma rolling. That's the plus side of HairLossTalk.com etc.

bigjimmy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
95E6D2C8-AC38-4BE9-8185-5351C6FBCC69.gif

lemoncloak

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

o6582

Reaction score
Can you all please use some common sense?
Most people in this thread are bitching and moaning about the lack of updates from the OP when there is only one fact that we need to know.
That is that there wasn't anything revolutionary presented in this conference! How do I know this you ask?
Simples!
If there was anything worthwhile, it would be all over the mainstream media and Internet. Instead you are discussing whether this guy has anything worthwhile to say in an obscure hairloss forum!

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This forum has reach a new level of pathetic. Kissing this guys *** for information that’s clearly either bullshit or not good news. If I was good news (and not a huge troll), he would have wrote something short day 1. This dude can kiss me *** lol.

Thanks for that captain obvious

H

Reaction score
This forum has reach a new level of pathetic. Kissing this guys *** for information that’s clearly either bullshit or not good news. If I was good news (and not a huge troll), he would have wrote something short day 1. This dude can kiss me *** lol.
I'm sticking to my cat tripping thesis.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Timeline review:
+ 2013: Shiseido officially obtained exclusive RCH-01 license over the Asian region.
+ 2014: Shiseido opened SPEC for RCH-01.
+ 2016: Shiseido initiated 60-male-and-female trial using RCH-01.
+ 2018: Where the hell are they now ?
I only have 1 question for Shiseido. After the opening of SPEC in 2014, what the hell took them so long (2 years) to initiate a trial ?