Bio Fibres Hair Transplant. Is This Legit?

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have only heard about it, and don't know anyone who has done it. Sounds... absurd, dangerous.... and painful.

Noah

Reaction score
Too good to be true, but still not all that good. Even taking it at face value, having to go through the pain and trauma of a full hair transplant, with the attendant risk of shock loss to your remaining natural hair, every 7-8 years doesn't sound that good to me. A hair transplant is not a minor procedure.

But I think your instinct is right - you can't take these claims at face value. Implanting artificial hair into the scalp was an outlawed process in many countries, including the US and the UK. I am not aware that that has changed, although I haven't checked. There have been occasional accounts of guys trying it in the past and suffering serious infection. In addition, I just don't believe that they have a fibre which looks like hair but stays good-looking for 7 or 8 years. Human hair in a system lasts around 6 months. The top quality Japanese synthetic hair could maybe last 2 years at a push, but definitely not 7.

Stay well away would be my instinct.

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
How come no immune reaction?

We don't know that there isn't one, but it's the same thing as when surgical steel, titanium, and medical grade plastics, and composites.

I also don't think these go deep enough.

But I would NEVER do something like this...