bill gates is bald lol - vertex/crown completely bald

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
BillGatesBalding.png

why isnt he using his money to find a cure?

for autist: semi serious question

Last edited:

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude is just ugly and weak looking with or without hair. When he was young he looked bad too. Dude was just born with the ultimate "unattractive mega-nerdy turtle" face and body.

View attachment 155966
People say he still has a full head of hair because his front doesn't look very receded but they don't know that his crown is nuked. It also says that having a good front is more important. Having a bad front forces you to change hairstyles while crown can be hidden with concealers, also normies have a different perception of balding front vs balding crown. They have the attention span of the fish so when they see your intact front they think subconsciously that you have a full head of hair.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
not sure about that
Most would give a lot to have had his level of hair quality over his life but I doubt this is true for what he is presenting with now, which appears to be a quite large bald spot. It's interesting how some folks keep their hair forever like my father but other folks make it to a certain age with perfect hair and then bam, it's gone. Poor James Spader!

mannyFJ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He has tons of money and gives zero fucks about his looks unlike elon musk who had hair transplant etc

Instead of feeling sorry and/or shitting on the guy maybe its us whos the problem...holding vanity to such a high degree...using hair loss treatment that gives us sides and worst not even fixing the problem.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes. His hair right now and people would love to have it in their 20s. He can put fibres on the crown and he's set. When I was 26, I put fibres on and it looked like glitter.
Becoming a toppik prisoner is trash though. In that position it's just finasteride and minoxidil or a small transplant.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He has tons of money and gives zero fucks about his looks unlike elon musk who had hair transplant etc

Instead of feeling sorry and/or shitting on the guy maybe its us whos the problem...holding vanity to such a high degree...using hair loss treatment that gives us sides and worst not even fixing the problem.
because he doesn't care about getting laid with women or dating? because he's already married with a family?
elon musk clearly cares about his appearance and attractiveness for all kinds of reasons, reasons that bill gates don't care about because he doesn't care how he looks like.

"holding vanity to such a high degree", that's not a us problem, society holds vanity to a high degree. you don't have to care how you look like, but other people will care how you look like, you can be fine with how you look like, doesn't mean women would appreciate you being unattractive, you'll be affected by it one way or another.

we worry about our hair because we know how bad we will be fucked without it.

mannyFJ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
because he doesn't care about getting laid with women or dating? because he's already married with a family?
elon musk clearly cares about his appearance and attractiveness for all kinds of reasons, reasons that bill gates don't care about because he doesn't care how he looks like.

"holding vanity to such a high degree", that's not a us problem, society holds vanity to a high degree. you don't have to care how you look like, but other people will care how you look like, you can be fine with how you look like, doesn't mean women would appreciate you being unattractive, you'll be affected by it one way or another.

we worry about our hair because we know how bad we will be fucked without it.
i was speaking from a societal point of view...this would include women holding vanity to such a high standard...we are to conform to this ideal beauty by mainstream/social media, models, etc. we are judgmental vain ppl this include myself why i'm on here trying to save my hair as i'm so concern about my looks and not just to attract the opposite sex but for me, wanting to like what i see in mirror...regardless of how rich i am, i want to have hair.

i don't sh*t on balding ppl like gates...some ppl give zero fucks and kind of envy of their mentality...he's thinking on helping humanity not his looks (but this can be a smoke and mirror because he's an elitist; their greedy nature in business/economy why we are fucked) i'm not shitting on you either but aren't we more frustrated than them because we are worried on looks...isn't that a negative?

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're all insane.
He looks fine for his age. He matured into his looks. He has a happy family, lovely wife, amazing legacy to look back on, actually improved the world in more than one way, and looks good from the front in interviews. What more would he want? Why would he care?

He probably does, like we all do deep down, but he probably had some topnotch people walk him through the options.
And here they are: Take finasteride, it will save what you have. Apply or take minoxidil, it might give you a slight boost for some time.
That's it. That is literally it except for some questionable stuff with varying results like PRP. Very few of us have little imagination of the physical care people like Gates can afford and get. The man is probably getting weekly blood work checked and various MRI's for problem zones to detect shifts and unusual stuff in order to catch cancer or other diseases early.

And yet, when it comes to hair, he has the same options like all of us. Any expect in the field will tell you two things: 1. Finasteride works. 2. It's the only thing that saves your hair long term - possibly.

Anything else beyond this is pure science fiction and imagination. I am 100% sure that most people reading this will never even see real hair cloning as a commercial venture within their lifetime. In order to really defeat hairloss, you would need to alter your genes. Don't go all CRISPR on me now, this sh*t is not happening now, not in 2030, not in 2040. But your hairloss? That sh*t is happening. Right now. You will lose your hair if you don't act now. Don't be stupid. Or better: Don't care all that much and accept your fate. Bill has.