bill gates is bald lol - vertex/crown completely bald

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
He has tons of money and gives zero fucks about his looks unlike elon musk who had hair transplant etc

Instead of feeling sorry and/or shitting on the guy maybe its us whos the problem...holding vanity to such a high degree...using hair loss treatment that gives us sides and worst not even fixing the problem.
Well. I have always been inclined toward androgyny as my preference but let's face it. Real men don't care if they go bald, right? I think that it is hard for many of you because we were raised not to care about our hair loss. Back in the day most guys served in the military and that was a baldness equalizer.

George Costanza mentions that prior to Nixon, all presidents wore hats except for Kennedy and George calls those days a bald man's paradise. Seinfeld had several episodes about hair and guess who is even balder than George Costanza? Larry David. But since he is rich, he still does okay with the ladies in spite of being ugly. He was even uglier when he had hair believe it or not as he had Bozo the Clown hair when he started out touring as a comedian. I follow Seinfeld's hair closely as well. His hair looked better to me in the 90's though somehow. Now, I look at his haircut on the show and it looks really blocky. George often had decent women on the show though and that was unrealistic to me since he was poor and chronically unemployed and chronically unattractive but if you see the episode where George still had hair, it proves my point as they put a horrible wig on him that gave full coverage but as I always say, coverage is not the goal. Increasing attractiveness is the goal.

And here for you guys who think going bald is always worse than not going bald. I aim to serve:

1612670688087.png

Last edited:

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well. I have always been inclined toward androgyny as my preference but let's face it. Real men don't care if they go bald, right? I think that it is hard for many of you because we were raised not to care about our hair loss. Back in the day most guys served in the military and that was a baldness equalizer.

George Costanza mentions that prior to Nixon, all presidents wore hats except for Kennedy and George calls those days a bald man's paradise. Seinfeld had several episodes about hair and guess who is even balder than George Costanza? Larry David. But since he is rich, he still does okay with the ladies in spite of being ugly. He was even uglier when he had hair believe it or not as he had Bozo the Clown hair when he started out touring as a comedian. I follow Seinfeld's hair closely as well. His hair looked better to me in the 90's though somehow. Now, I look at his haircut on the show and it looks really blocky. George often had decent women on the show though and that was unrealistic to me since he was poor and chronically unemployed and chronically unattractive but if you see the episode where George still had hair, it proves my point as they put a horrible wig on him that gave full coverage but as I always say, coverage is not the goal. Increasing attractiveness is the goal.

And here for you guys who think going bald is always worse than not going bald. I aim to serve:

View attachment 156533
that more just shows that a bad haircut is as bad as or even worse than baldness. baldness is kind of essentially being forced to have a bad haircut anyways

Notdifferent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man. He looks terrible now so he probably won't have any options after his divorce. That's why so many of us other divorced guys are trying to regrow hair:)
So true, nobody will be interested in Bill Gates because he has no hair on his vertex. Your situations are pretty parallel, I expect Bill to start using estrogen to regrow hair very soon.

jfc lol

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bill openly said that that trying to cure baldness is a waste of smart people's talent and time. At his age he could have had every bleeding edge treatment known to man and the best hair transplant the world has to offer and opted for none of it. The dude doesn't give a f*** and never will, that's why he is who he is.

Last edited:

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bill openly said that that trying to cure baldness is a waste of smart people's talent and time. At his age he could have had every bleeding edge treatment known to man and the best hair transplant the world has to offer and opted for none of it. The dude doesn't give a f*** and never will, that's why he is who he is.
An ugly baldcel is who he is