Big3 + Tretinoin

BitchBoy

Established Member
Reaction score
Belmondo said:
Greetings from Portugal.

I thought that tretinoin was only used to treat wrinkles, are there any studies on its effectiveness against hair loss?

There's some links on his blog about that.

BitchBoy

Established Member
Reaction score
What i want to know is minoxidil 5 X a day!?!?! why did you decided to do this? I mean, based on what data? and how did you do it? It works out to applying minoxidil every three hours!

BitchBoy

Established Member
Reaction score
bboy said:
What i want to know is minoxidil 5 X a day!?!?! why did you decided to do this? I mean, based on what data? and how did you do it? It works out to applying minoxidil every three hours!

does anybody know anything about this?

azyx

Reaction score
Anarch said:
Is Airol just another brand of Retin-A ? I'm looking online for a non-prescribed version. I've been taking vitamin A for the past week or so.

yes Airol is another brand Retin A 0.05% @ greek pharmacy

azyx

Reaction score
I reduce 3.3% keto to 1% coz i had side with 3.3% :(
with 1% no sides...
but i reduse minoxidil applications to 1 every 2 days

Private Ryan said:
hi, interested in adding keto pills to minoxidil too. but can i ask how to you know that the keto will still dissovle in the minoxidil since the solution is already quite "fill" with minoxidil.

could your reduction of effect from 3.3% keto lotion is due to both switching to 1% and using minoxidil 5% as base?

thanks.

azyx

Reaction score
i used 5x applicatons @ first months which gives me good regrowth @ temples...
now i use 1 application every to days for minoxidil+finasteride+ketoconazole lotion...

bboy said:

dave_2010

Reaction score
Hi,

I was told to add azelaic acid into my regime... just wondering if this could be a big plus for me like you have it in your regime and if so where can I get it?

Thanks

BloodyWELL

Reaction score
Sep 13, 2009
MINOXIDIL 5%++ = Min?xidil 5% + Finasteride 0.025% + Ketoconazole 1% EOD, 2+ hours before shower every 2 days
I have some update after 5.5 month:)

Feb 20, 2010
I have lowered the minoxidil+++ lotion applications rating to 1 time every 2 days!

Hi, I'm from Turkey. I've seborrheic dermatitis so I use Ketoconazole shampoo and % 0.1 Mometazon Furoat lotion.
Mometazon Furoat causes pimples, and oily skin causes seborrheic dermatitis. So I want to use a lotion prepared with 60 ml distilled water and 3 Fungoral tablets but there is some missing information.

0. If ketoconazole cannot be solved in distilled water, where can I find ethenol and propylene glycol? What percentage of ethenol and propylene glycol should I put in distilled water? Are those chemicals oily? If they are oily, is there anything that is not oily I can use?
1. When did you apply Ketoconazole 3.3% lotion, before or after shower?
How frequent did you appply this?
2. When did you start to use Ketoconazole 1% lotion?
How lond did you use this, and when did you applied it, before or after shower?
How frequent did you apply this?
3. When did you start to use Ketoconazole 1% lotion 1 time every two days?
4. Does using Ketoconazole 1% lotion everyday for years cause any health problem, for example liver problem?
5. Does applying "distilled water + ketoconazole" after shower cause any health problem?

I hope, you'll answer my questions. Thank you..

BloodyWELL

Reaction score
I have seborrheic dermatitis, lose hair, and thinning occurs. Oily head skin causes this illness.

A kind of fungus causes hair loss, and ketoconazole kills it.

The doctor said that there is no health danger in using 1% Ketoconazole water (3 tablets Fungoral + 60 ml distilled water) as applying to head skin by a narrow tipped bottle after shower every day.

But Ketoconazole didn't solved in water so I solved it in 1 spoon of Glycerine, and added 50 ml water.

This diminished oil.

I learned a trick too. If you put a lid of a 50 ml pine-turpentine bottle of Pine Turpentine Oil -not much (if you put much, the effects turn to opposite)- into 200 ml shampoo, wash your hair and leave it in your hair for 5 minutes, it diminishes oil, and reduces hair loss, makes you have healthy and shiny hair. Also it makes you and others feel as if you are living in a pine forest with its scent :) Do not touch this mixed shampoo onto other parts of your body, if you do not want any unwanted hair on unwanted body parts. Do not use Pine Turpentine Oil if you have open wound.

Also if you put 1 spoon of Glycerine into shampoo, your hair will be quite soft. You can also put glycerine into hair dye.

Glycerine moisturizes hair, makes soft and shiny, increases the quality of hair. For this result, there are two application forms:

1. After you wash your hair, dry your hair using just towel. Then rub pure Glycerien onto your hair not to head skin, and make the hair absorb the glycerine. Then let your hair dry naturally. Do not use hair-dryer. In this way, Glycerine makes your hair absorb all the water. The result is healthy, shiny and good quality hair.
If you have sinusitis, then dry just the bottom of your hair, and then do the same application above. If you have short hair, do not apply it in this way, apply it as in the second way.

2. Put 50 cc glycerine and 20 cc clean water into a clean spray bottle. After you clean your hair and dry, spray this solution onto your hair not to the bottom of your hair. Then let it dry naturally.

When your hair is wet, Glycerine makes you feel as if it oiled your hair. Also it makes your hair dry in a long time. So apply glycerine before sleeping. It'll dry till you wake up. You'll be amazed by the result. You'll feel as if you are in love with your hair. You'll be so happy.

azyx

Reaction score
i use:

kirkland minoxidil mixed with 5x proscar pills (5x 5mg) + 3 ketokonazole pills (3x 200mg)

homemade Tretinoin lotion mixed with Clobetastol Propionate (10g tretinoin cream 0.05% + 10ml Clobetastol 0.05% + 40ml water)

TA45

Established Member
Reaction score
Azyx aren't you still taking finasteride by mouth every other day? Stilll no sides at all?

TwoGoats

Reaction score
Hey mate, this topic and Your blog overall are fantastic. Really helpful info there, how about nowadays? Any new findings? Bet that hairline is like a brand new by now.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know this is an old thread but correct me if I'm wrong, his 2011 pics on his blog looked worse than the 2010 ones!