Big 3 some regrowth (19) pics

lp-killen

Reaction score
Big 3 some regrowth (19) pics New pics page2

Hello

The first thing i wanna do is to thank you people for being so kind and helpful, it is much appreciated. And second thing is that i wanna apologize for my english, I'm not a native speaker:)

I am 19 years old and my hairline has been receding for 2 years, first i thought i was having some sort of vitamin deficiency but i guess i was just living in denial, because both my dad, uncle and my brother suffers from male pattern baldness. and now me...

about 3 months ago i decided to do something about it. I got a prescription for Finasteride from my uncle (hes a doctor), bought some minoxidil foam, and nizoral. I can see some regrowth and my hair feels a lot thicker but I'm still loosing hair though.

I'm planning to update pictures every month or so. unfortunately i don't have a before pic on my crown, but that is how it looks like now.

The first pictures is before starting the Regimen

oh and i also suffer from scalp psoriasis as you may see..

Regimen:
Finasteride 1.25 - 3 months and two weeks
Minoxidil foam 5% once a day - 2 moths
Nizoral - 3 months and two weeks

Attachments

• lefttempel1.jpg
    lefttempel1.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 2,136
  • lefttempel2.jpg
    lefttempel2.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 2,119
  • righttempel1.jpg
    righttempel1.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 2,071
  • righttempel2.jpg
    righttempel2.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 2,234
  • crown.jpg
    crown.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 1,664

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
congrats

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
3 months only and pretty nice results. In a year you might be fully recovered.

dam

Reaction score
nice results thanks for sharing, do you apply the foam directly to the hairline?

bumblebeewang

Reaction score
What I find the most amazing about this is the fact the you were able to get such amazing results with only one application of minoxidil per day.

lp-killen

Reaction score
Thank you dam,

Yes i apply it directly to the hairline

bumblebeewang:

Yes i have had great results with just once a day applications. I think consistancy is the key when in comes to minoxidil, and im not sure that i could of had kept up with applying it two times a day

faskljdfoei

Reaction score
Do you feel minoxidil was a big part of your sucess? I just started finasteride and am considering using minoxidil on the hairline, I am scared of the extra shedding it may cause. Plus some people reccommend waiting a few months with just finasteride to see how it does. Im tempted to start minoxidil right away since I JUST had a big recession and think that minoxidil may be the best way to save it before its too late.

lp-killen

Reaction score
Do you feel minoxidil was a big part of your sucess? I just started finasteride and am considering using minoxidil on the hairline, I am scared of the extra shedding it may cause. Plus some people reccommend waiting a few months with just finasteride to see how it does. Im tempted to start minoxidil right away since I JUST had a big recession and think that minoxidil may be the best way to save it before its too late.

I can understand that you are scared of the shedding that might happen when starting minoxidil but remember, that hair would of had shed anyway. i think its good to shed in the beginning of a treatment. its just making place to all the new healthy hair.

Im not really sure how much minoxidil has contribute to my success. Im thinking that finasteride is till for stopping the hair loss and maby regrow if your lucky. while the minoxidil gives a great push

candlelight

Reaction score
did you ever had a scheddingfase? ifso how long did it last? :) just started propecia for a month now and i am getting the famous shedding while on minoxidil i never experienced it, i'm already 1 year on minoxidil ofcours it did help stop and stabilise but i wanted more ofcourse before getting a hair transplant i want to be sure to get maximum results ^^

love your results! looks amazing :) so far ;)

lp-killen

Reaction score
did you ever had a scheddingfase? ifso how long did it last? :) just started propecia for a month now and i am getting the famous shedding while on minoxidil i never experienced it, i'm already 1 year on minoxidil ofcours it did help stop and stabilise but i wanted more ofcourse before getting a hair transplant i want to be sure to get maximum results ^^

love your results! looks amazing :) so far ;)

Thank you candlelight!

Yes i had a sheddingfase, i think it started about 3 week in to the treatment and laster about a month. Just hang in there, the shedding just means it working!

lp-killen

Reaction score
I am so sorry for slacking with updates. Here is two pics taken today. 6 months finasteride and 4 months minoxidil

Im very happy with the results so far! Haven´t had this much hair for years..

Attachments

• vänstervikoktober2014.jpg
    vänstervikoktober2014.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 787
  • högervikoktober2014.jpg
    högervikoktober2014.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 742

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Once a day minoxidil too, only 2 months, I would love something like that.