Better type of penis surgery?

Eureka

Established Member
Reaction score
I've had condoms that didn't want to stay on before. It varies from brand to brand.. I'm not sure what my "girth" is.. how do you measure that :innocent:

Ian Curtis

Established Member
Reaction score
CCS, why do you want a bigger penis if you barely( if ever) use the one you have right now?

CCS

Reaction score
Ian Curtis said:
CCS, why do you want a bigger penis if you barely( if ever) use the one you have right now?

Maybe the reason I did not get to use it on the last two women is because they got to see it for a while in advance, and thought it was too small. I don't know. I'm not going to let it stop me from trying. My hair is the main thing holding me back there. But it is just something on my wish list for later. I'm not going to do any super crazy surgery, but if they can plant some stem cells under the skin without getting too invasive, I'll do it.

CCS

Reaction score
Eureka said:
I've had condoms that didn't want to stay on before. It varies from brand to brand.. I'm not sure what my "girth" is.. how do you measure that :innocent:

Get a non-stretchable cord that is thin enough to use to measure. Get aroused without thinking about the measurement. Have the cord around the middle of the shaft. Pretend it is a vagina if you have to. When you think you are at your biggest, pinch the cord to mark the spot, and hold it up to a ruler. Do this on different occations. Girth is hard to measure with a measuring tape because as soon as you look at the numbers on the tape, you lose arousal and it shrinks faster than you can measure it.

For length, push a rule against your lower abs without jabbing into the skin, right were the penis enters. Don't look at it for a while. When you think you are at your most aroused, pinch the ruler or look down or something. Length shrinks too, but not as fast as girth.

I'm just letting you guys know you can add an inch to your girth if you want, using some actual penis stem cells. But you might still want to wait a bit longer to let the technology mature and come to the US. But it is in Serbia now. I just wish they were a bit less invasive. You may not need it now, but it is just something to consider if you drop a Norwood or two later. Could make up the difference.

Ian Curtis

Established Member
Reaction score
CCS said:
Ian Curtis said:

Maybe the reason I did not get to use it on the last two women is because they got to see it for a while in advance, and thought it was too small. I don't know. I'm not going to let it stop me from trying. My hair is the main thing holding me back there. But it is just something on my wish list for later. I'm not going to do any super crazy surgery, but if they can plant some stem cells under the skin without getting too invasive, I'll do it.

You were about to have sex with those girls, they saw your penis and they backed out? lol, Im sorry but I dont believe it.
I think youre just being self-conscious, you should ask someone to give an unbiased opinion on how long or short your penis is, like a friend or a relative.Please dont post a pic here. :)

follicle84

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Dude, the thing you need to work on is your confidence. Having a bigger penis would be nice, but it wont always make sex better. Not many women orgasm from penetration alone.

blueshard

Established Member
Reaction score
A girl is really not gonna care as much as you think about the size of your dick. If you are a cool dude, it won't matter at all.

You have we psychologists call COGNITIVE DISTORTIONS.

Before you know it, you are going to be an old man still trying to look young and get girls. Just be a cool dude. We are not here for long.

ali777

Reaction score
CCS said:
Eureka said:

Get a non-stretchable cord that is thin enough to use to measure. Get aroused without thinking about the measurement. Have the cord around the middle of the shaft. Pretend it is a vagina if you have to. When you think you are at your biggest, pinch the cord to mark the spot, and hold it up to a ruler. Do this on different occations. Girth is hard to measure with a measuring tape because as soon as you look at the numbers on the tape, you lose arousal and it shrinks faster than you can measure it.

For length, push a rule against your lower abs without jabbing into the skin, right were the penis enters. Don't look at it for a while. When you think you are at your most aroused, pinch the ruler or look down or something. Length shrinks too, but not as fast as girth.

I'm just letting you guys know you can add an inch to your girth if you want, using some actual penis stem cells. But you might still want to wait a bit longer to let the technology mature and come to the US. But it is in Serbia now. I just wish they were a bit less invasive. You may not need it now, but it is just something to consider if you drop a Norwood or two later. Could make up the difference.

I don't think you were supposed to answer that question.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
You guys with you penis threads lol

michaelle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would not do that surgery :D I would try some Penis Enlargement kit, for example, first. I am pretty sure that it works too, and it might be really helpful and make your life better. What do you think about it? Let me know please

Last edited: