Better type of penis surgery?

CCS

Reaction score
Keywords are biodegradable skin scafolding. Check the spelling too. Not sure if "skin" is one of the key words.

When scientists grow cartilage into the shape of ears, or grow other organs, they use "scaffolds" which the cells grow on to grow to the right shape. Scaffolding is a new biotechnology I learned about in one of my classes, though this new use is new to me:

A doctor in Serbia uses biodegradable scaffolding implants under penis skin to increase the girth with your own penis tissue, instead of fat or other materials that don't get errect or flacid. They cut a circular cut behind the head of the penis, and incert the tube shaped scaffold down your shaft, under the skin. Takes 3-6 weeks to fully heal, and increases your girth about 30%, though the amount varries. It gets flacid and errect with your normal penis. Only problem is they can't do this for length, and can't make the head bigger, so your penis looks more like a fat pencil instead of a mushroom shape.

Someone showed me this doctor's website. One of the Universities of California did a 300 man study with this stuff a while back, with no bad results. Costs about $10,000. I saw it on his computer, but I googled it and can't find it on mine. He and I are not on speaking terms right now. Anyone want to take a shot at googling this for me, and post the link here? Thanks.

The shape is not ideal, but this is the only procedure I've heard of that creates actual penis tissue. Other methods inject stuff that does not get hard or soft and may have side effects. I'm sure technology will get better, but for the next 6 years at least this may be the best thing out there. I still got to get consistent with DHT, but I'm really considering this. Not sure how much women care about shape though. Mine is small but shaped very well.

CCS

Reaction score
Re: Will someone google this for me? Can't find it.

PropeciaJunkie said:

Thanks. Keep the info coming in. The guy found the surgeon's website and emailed him for pricing. There is more out there. But I remember seeing that picture.

I don't care about surgery pain or recovery. I'd come up with the $10,000 too. I just don't know if I want to give up my good shape to get bigger. I saw the pics. The shafts were much thicker, but the head was the same size, so they looked more like a fat rounded pencil instead of a mushroom. In some reviews from the 300 person study, the women liked the feel of their husbands, but I'd think the new appearance would discourage oral sex. That is why I hope the DHT does something.

OverMachoGrande

Reaction score

I am not coming up with alot but I will see what else I can dig up on this.

CCS

Reaction score

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16310926

Getting closer. The blood hound has found a scent. That is the surgeon's study. Now I got to find him. When I do, I'll spread his website far and wide.

CCS

Reaction score

perovics@eunet.yu

I bet someone here can direct me, but I'll sniff around google a little longer first.

CCS

Reaction score

I'm finding many other journals in different countries that also published the same study. Most are pay per view though.

Check this out:

Google result:
it looks like I would have to travel to Serbia (I live in the U.S.), which I have no desire to do. ... Sava Perovic seems to expose the penis completely and attach this scaffold across the living penis tissue. ...
On mynewsize.com. They suspended his account and won't let me read it. I guess this would conflict with them selling pills.

CCS

Reaction score

Here are the authors. Perovic, Sava V; Byun, Jae-Sang; Scheplev, Peter; Djordjevic, Miroslav L; Kim, Jin-Hong; Bubanj, Tatjana.

Yeah, on forums people were talking about it, but afraid to go to Serbia alone. Just got to find it. Might send and email to that address soon.

I got those results with the key words: serbia penis scaffold

CCS

Reaction score

I'm in no hurry to run out and get this. The study was finished in 2005. So this is new technology. You only got one penis. Better not ruin it when you know technology will improve. But there is the chance that place will get shut down or something and just the guys who get in will be the lucky ones. I don't know about that though.

For now I'll stick to the finished technologies: laser hair, and botox.
Then soon I'll do BHT and mole removal.
Finally I'll do the penis thing after more ginea pigs have gone first.
Maybe soom day in the future I'll get stem cell joint repair, though for now I'll stick to pain avoidance and mild, progressive workouts for my joints.

s.a.f

Reaction score

:shakehead: Better hurry up you're '20s' begin in less than a year. :whistle:

CCS

Reaction score
OK, my balding friends. More info:

90% of men who have traditional penis surgeries whis they had never had them. Very bad side effects are common, and very disfiguring, and your penis just is not bigger. At best it had non-errect tissue as external padding, or is longer but flops around. That is the best result. For 90% they are disfigured.

This new scaffold method is much better though. I don't think it errects though. It is like having thicker skin on your penis. Instead of 1/16 of an inch of skin on your penis, it would be 1/4 of an inch or some other thickness. It is cells from the scrotum. Maybe they are stem cells though and will match the penis tissue beneath. I emailed the Doctor Saturday night and am waiting for a response. It is only Sunday morning though. I stil want to wait for more guinea pigs.

But here are some cool links:

http://www.cytoritx.com/intl/products/c ... works.html

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/6354451.stm

http://www.adistem.com/procedure.html
Scroll to the bottom, they actually mention it's use in the penis.

They do the stem cell breast augmentation in Germany too
http://stemcells.ddrheinrich.com/conten ... 4/lang,en/
http://stemcells.ddrheinrich.com/conten ... 4/lang,en/
Japan:
http://www.cellport.jp/english/

http://ir.cytoritx.com/releasedetail.cf ... eID=336460

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/7735696.stm

The technology is here, and worth waiting for. I'm not going to get one of these procedures until after I've built my muscle and lasered my hair and got BHT and moles removed and botox, since I know all those work. All get the red out of my face. That should be a year or two from now. By then, they will have some good stuff on the market for penis. Why get messed up now on experimental penis stuff. Just letting you guys know to keep your eyes open for this.

As long as you go down on your woman, and don't work on her 30 minutes until she fakes an orgasm from penetration, but you do PC clamps so you don't have early ejaculation, I'm sure you will be fine. Obviously if you want a woman prettier than you and you want sex often a big penis might be a must. But if you are at her level and you workout, you don't need to be too self conscious.

Someone on the penis forum found many studies where they injected errection causing drugs into penises to measure the true length. The average was 5 inches, not 5.5-6 like in the self reported studies. The only question is whether the researchers deliborately under reported the size to make small men worry less.

http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/show ... post330373

The Gardener

Reaction score
Wouldn't it be a LOT easier and cheaper just to learn how to give great oral sex to a woman?

In fact, I'd wager a bet that a woman would appreciate that a whole lot MORE than a guy who has a big huge frankendick.

There aren't many things that I lay claim to in absolute fashion, but, I can DEFINITELY tell you ALL that a guy who knows a little bit about female anatomy, and has the timing and patience to give a girl great oral sex, goes straight up to the top of the instant HERO list in a woman's mind.

ali777

Reaction score
I can't believe I'm reading this....

I've been with enough women to know what's what, and yet insecurity can play in our heads sometimes...

When I was going through my depression period I used to ask myself if my penis was good enough... I knew the answer, but with insecurity all logic goes out of the window....

If anyone feels like they have a small penis, you are very likely to be in the "average" range. It's all in your head...

If I had $10k to spare, I'd spend it on going out and getting some and not on unnecessary surgeries.

CCS

Reaction score
I love how when I get an interesting topic going in the other sub forums, cassin brings it to the off topic section for everyone to enjoy.

CCS

Reaction score
I got some more replies on the mattersofsize forum. That doctor is famous in europe, and no longer uses scrotal cells. The person said that on average he lengthen's penises 2/3 of an inch. I don't know how he can do it without cutting the ligament, which is a dangerous surgery that makes the penis more floppy. I'd much rather have a powerful short penis than a floppy long one. Maybe he has found a way around it, but I don't want to get lengthened unless someone I hear lots of good reports from many guinea pigs.

CCS

Reaction score
dimitar_berbagod said:
Has someone gat a small c***...? :whistle:

No, I'm average. Nothing to worry about too much. But any edge I can get is good, especially since I'm 5 foot 7.5 inches tall.

CCS

Reaction score
The Gardener said:
Wouldn't it be a LOT easier and cheaper just to learn how to give great oral sex to a woman?

In fact, I'd wager a bet that a woman would appreciate that a whole lot MORE than a guy who has a big huge frankendick.

There aren't many things that I lay claim to in absolute fashion, but, I can DEFINITELY tell you ALL that a guy who knows a little bit about female anatomy, and has the timing and patience to give a girl great oral sex, goes straight up to the top of the instant HERO list in a woman's mind.

Why wouldn't any of the women I went down on give me the time and practice to improve down there? I agree you have a point. And doing that is certainly more fun than putting it in her too. I'm not saying I won't try to get a woman before getting the surgery. Just saying it is on my list of stuff to look at after I'm done with hair transplant, laser, and moles.

I do not want to be too big to fit in a woman's mouth. So I would not want an 8 incher even though I heard that is the optimal size for the vagina. 7 inches is as big as I'd go. But I suspect 6 inches would still fit both places just fine and feel better down there, so that is probably what I'm aiming for.

CCS

Reaction score
ali777 said:
If anyone feels like they have a small penis, you are very likely to be in the "average" range. It's all in your head...

I'm going to have to buy and try on a condom again. Maybe my marine corps friends were messing with me an gave me a magnum, though I think they gave me a standard size one, and my girth did not fill it. It was very loose and did not want to stay on. I have about 4 inches of girth. Maybe 4.25 inches.

I don't want to spend $10,000 either. But we'll see.

s.a.f

Reaction score
CCS said:
I love how when I get an interesting topic going in the other sub forums, cassin brings it to the off topic section for everyone to enjoy.

19 posts on this - 13 of them are CCS replying to himself.

Ps mynewsize.com matterofsize.com (hilarious) I'd love to read some of CCS's posts on there.