Best Volumising Products For Longer Hair?

zaman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Trying to transition to longer hairstyles and just wondering what sprays/mousses etc might be good for longer hair to create volume without looking dry or too fixed? Also if it's a drugstore product that would be even better.

hz123456

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Mouse is good. Apply it to damp hair and then blow dry and you will be surprised how much thicker your hair will look.

Also texturizing powders. Once you hair is completely dry, applying this will volumize it even more, but it does give your hair a somewhat gritty feel to it that might make it hard to style. When I had long hair I used it sometimes apply it as a finishing touch after I styled my hair the way I wanted it

yadayada029

Established Member
Reaction score
If you have decent density on top, and are keeping the sides and back short (you should be), try matrix biolage full density shampoo (although I can't use it any more it was great at adding fullness).

Then blow dry using cold air setting while also running a comb through your hair to fluff it up. I have let my hair grow out on top, about 3", while keeping the sides very close (fade comb-over like).

The effect is very good. Frankly, it looks much better then at any time when I was using styling pastes or mouse.

crystle

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi,

Best volumizing products for longer hair

1. Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Mousse
2. Tresemmé Thermal Creations Volumizing Mousse
3. Ojon Volume Advance Thickening Spray
4. Kenra Volume Spray

Thanks.

INT

Reaction score
Paul Mitchell styling gel works great for my shoulder length Norwood II curly hair.

zaman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for replies guys, still looking for something to coat shaft of hair and make it appear thicker.