Best thickening Shampoo?

tommboy2

Reaction score
What is the best hair thickening shampoo you have come across? I am trying to get my hair to look a little more dense now that I am losing some of it.

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
Most guys here like "Jason's Thin to Thick" which I've never tried - but is supposedly pretty good.

I can personaly recommend "Thicker and Fuller Hair" which is available at all drugstores and even most grocery stores, plus wally mart and target. It's inexpensive, a good shampoo, and it does provide a definite cosmetic thickening.

I've added some caffeine to mine just for the helluvit. I've been using it almost daily - but I'm geting ready to hit the bottom of the bottle. Might switch off to something else when I finally run out.

Jm0311

Reaction score
hair_tomorrow said:
Most guys here like "Jason's Thin to Thick" which I've never tried - but is supposedly pretty good.

I can personaly recommend "Thicker and Fuller Hair" which is available at all drugstores and even most grocery stores, plus wally mart and target. It's inexpensive, a good shampoo, and it does provide a definite cosmetic thickening.

I've added some caffeine to mine just for the helluvit. I've been using it almost daily - but I'm geting ready to hit the bottom of the bottle. Might switch off to something else when I finally run out.

JTT

vauxall

Established Member
Reaction score
hair_tomorrow said:
I can personaly recommend "Thicker and Fuller Hair" which is available at all drugstores

Does anybody know if it's available in the UK and where?

casperz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Not a shampoo but Tricomin makes my hair appear
thicker.

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
I just ordered a bottle of this stuff from vitacost.com: http://www.vitacost.com/Avalon-Organics ... -B-Complex

14oz for $5.

Anyone ever tried it? It reads well (has positive reviews) and appears to have decent ingredients.

I'll be back in touch w/ a report sometime next week :)

masterbilt84

Reaction score
hair_tomorrow said:
I just ordered a bottle of this stuff from vitacost.com: http://www.vitacost.com/Avalon-Organics ... -B-Complex

14oz for $5.

Anyone ever tried it? It reads well (has positive reviews) and appears to have decent ingredients.

I've been using this shampoo, though I am never any good at seeing small differences in the appearance of my hair. Though, all the ingredients are very good, free from dangerous chemicals and feels like it does a good job.

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
masterbilt84 said:
hair_tomorrow said:

14oz for $5.

I've been using this shampoo, though I am never any good at seeing small differences in the appearance of my hair. Though, all the ingredients are very good, free from dangerous chemicals and feels like it does a good job.

I used it for the 1st time this morning. Lathers well, smells nice thanks to the essential oils, and my hair looks just as thick as it does w/ nizoral and/or Thicker n' Fuller Hair. I'll keep with it for awhile and report back.