Best Therapist To See For Hairloss?

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
Absolutely, that's why I put two different types of baldites. Still, both are sub versions of themselves, look generic and comfortably outdone by a handsome full head.
Yup. Bald is always sub.
Even the guys like Freddie Ljungberg, who look Chad despite being bald are sub versions of themselves.

It's sad that people lump them all in the same category though

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 73223

I concur. Genuine baldites of this forum have had a good effect on newbies in starting treatment - heard it over pm. It's remarkable how they quickly stop caring about John Doe and his brain fog from finasteride or dry skin from Minoxidil when they see this:

View attachment 73224

View attachment 73225

Hold onto that native hair or it's game over for the prime years.

VIvk7aay.jpg

Oh God that's unfortunate beard hair, what sane woman could imagine kissing that crass looking mouth area, it's like scarecrow straw, it's like a bears ***, it's like a thatched roof with a beta bay window, it's like he went down on a hay bail (and that's possible), it's like he was happy slapped with weetabix, it's like Jeff Daniels from Dumb and Dumbers hair grew a beard.

There's a lot more I have to keep thinking

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 73365

Oh God that's unfortunate beard hair, what sane woman could imagine kissing that crass looking mouth area, it's like scarecrow straw, it's like a bears ***, it's like a thatched roof with a beta bay window, it's like he went down on a hay bail (and that's possible), it's like he was happy slapped with weetabix, it's like Jeff Daniels from Dumb and Dumbers hair grew a beard.

There's a lot more I have to keep thinking
He needs beard wax - or any wax.

It looks dry and unstyled is all.

This guy got some wax and look how happy he looks

the-morning-after-beard-wax-2.png

sachalamp

Established Member
Reaction score
He needs beard wax - or any wax.

It looks dry and unstyled is all.

This guy got some wax and look how happy he looks

View attachment 73380

That guy still looks ridiculous as fck. I swear this new trend of beards and overstyled beards is so retarded it feels like it's part of a parody.

Anyone who has a long beard/moustache looks ridiculous.

Shaved or 1 week trimmed beard is ok, rest is stupid.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
That guy still looks ridiculous as fck. I swear this new trend of beards and overstyled beards is so retarded it feels like it's part of a parody.

Anyone who has a long beard/moustache looks ridiculous.

Shaved or 1 week trimmed beard is ok, rest is stupid.
Maybe its just UK fashion, but men with big beards and tattoos are often seen as the most sexy.

sachalamp

Established Member
Reaction score
Dude i don't care which country it is, it looks universally retarded, he could be from Mars for all I care. UK is a fucked up country anyway, particularly bad standards so not too surprising.

Aside from looking stupid, it takes time to groom it, you have to be careful eating/drinking and a woman that respects herself would tell one of them woodchoppers to fck off because it's annoying as fck to get near such a beard and rightfully so.