Best Shampoos And Styling Gels/wax For System

Baldrik

My Regimen
Reaction score
guys I’m in the uk. I know products shouldn’t contain alcohol and sulphates - I’ve just popped into Tesco to look at options. Sulfate free products all contain alcohol and vice versa. Can someone give me names of specific products (even if I need to order from amazon) so I can order them. I need a shampoo and/or conditioner for the weekly wash along with a styling gel or cream. I already have some leave-in conditioner.

thanks in advance!!

Noah

Reaction score
Hi Baldrik

You're probably over-thinking this. So far as shampoos are concerned I find that any shampoo that is marketed "for damaged or processed hair" is fine for a system. The more important thing is that you condition well with a good rich conditioner after you shampoo, and that you keep the conditioner off the knots (if you have a knotted unit). I like American Crew conditioner, which has a nice mint scent.

As for other products, yes you don't want to be rubbing products with alcohol in them on your hairline, where the alcohol could start releasing your bond, but it's easy enough to put product on the hair without getting it on the base or the hairline. Alcohol boils off at human skin temperature within a few minutes, so it is only an issue for the first few minutes after applying the product. So again, in my experience any product that you would use on your biohair you can also use on your system.

Noah

Michele J.Taylor

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's really a complex decision to choose the best chemical-free shampoo where most hair products are not chemical-free, it contains chemicals with sulfate and paraben. It is not good or healthy for your hair to apply to them.
You should definitely switch to a chemical-free hair product,I cannot suggest you use the particular shampoo or hair product but try using them, which you feel good and improvement to your hair, if it works for hair type then it is fine and ok to continue with the product.
In addition, using shampoos that contain chemicals can cause rashes, burning, itching, and irritation to the hair follicles, which can initiate hair shedding for sensitive scalp.

Below are the best silicone and sulfate-free Hair Products you can try.
1.Trader Joe — Nourish Spa Line
2. Pai-Shau —Replenishing Hair Cleanser
3. Tresemme — Naturals Line
4. Garnier Fructis — Pure Clean
5. L'Oreal — Eversleek

Generally, I use Pai-Shau (Tea-Infused) because all products are cruelty-free, vegan, color-safe, Keratin safe, paraben-free, sulfate-free, phosphate-free, and have no added sodium chloride.
Well, I do use Styling products on occasions whenever I required.
after using, the hair gets so softer, bouncier, shinier and more manageable.
Amazon:

The benefits of using a sulfate-free cleanser are:
1. Maintain natural oil: the major advantage of sulfate-free shampoos is that they clean the hair and maintain the natural shine simultaneously.
2. Reduced irritation: as sulfates are harsh chemicals they tend to dry and irritate the scalp. This can also lead to inflammation.
3.Color care: the sulfate-free shampoo does not strip down the color thus reducing fading. The color will last much longer if a sulfate-free product is used.