Best shampoo / conditioner regime, rotating shampoos etc

brightside

Established Member
Reaction score
I noticed the waxy residue from the Revita too.

I'm using RegenePure DR and NT at the moment. What I find interesting is that according to the ingredients on the bottle, both the Dr and NT contain Saw Palmetto extract.

Both have a great thickening effect on the hair.

FC 

Reaction score
helpwithhair said:
Revita.cor, if what it claims is true is the way to go.

It states that the ingredients stay on your scale for up to 12 hours after washing.

Revita Cor looks pretty gimmicky if you ask me. New to me was apigenin, which they claim to decrease TGF-B. I've read it decreases VEGF. You might want to consider finding something else to decrease the TGF-B.

For what it's worth it was speculated by michael barry (legend here imo) that curcumin, since its used in skin lightening, could be bad for hair melanocytes. So, I would recommend not using curcumin to inhibit TGF-B.

All of this FWIW (should mean very little) since I don't know nuttin.

P.S. Still a big fan of Revita though.

Good thread on Dermal papilla growth factors and inhibitors: http://www.hairloss-reversile.com/discu ... 1172875055

Artas

Established Member
Reaction score
Have you tried researching Piroctone Olamine? Many members on here have stated that a shampoo containing this is nearly as good as Keto. I am currently using "Organic Tea Tree Anti-Dandruff Shampoo". The product is SLS free and also contains Tea Tree which is supposed to be good in combating male pattern baldness...

However, I am not sure how much of a concealer this shampoo is. I would recommend it though for the fact that Piroctone Olamine has had good feedback.

FC 

Reaction score
FC  said:
helpwithhair said:
Revita.cor, if what it claims is true is the way to go.

It states that the ingredients stay on your scale for up to 12 hours after washing.

Revita Cor looks pretty gimmicky if you ask me. New to me was apigenin, which they claim to decrease TGF-B. I've read it decreases VEGF. You might want to consider finding something else to decrease the TGF-B.

For what it's worth it was speculated by michael barry (legend here imo) that curcumin, since its used in skin lightening, could be bad for hair melanocytes. So, I would recommend not using curcumin to inhibit TGF-B.

All of this FWIW (should mean very little) since I don't know nuttin.

P.S. Still a big fan of Revita though.

Good thread on Dermal papilla growth factors and inhibitors: http://www.hairloss-reversile.com/discu ... 1172875055

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=46360&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=20

"We furthermore conclude that curcumin, a natural and safe compound, inhibits NF-kappaB activity and the expression of its downstream target genes, and also selectively induces apoptosis of melanoma cells but not normal melanocytes."

FWIW Curcumin also looks to inhibit VEGF. My guess is though that really isn't that much of a bad thing. The only reason I even thought about VEGF as something that might be important to hair growth is minoxidil's effect on it, but it has so many potential mechanisms of action that it really shouldn't be much of a consideration.

G35guy

Reaction score
I have been using Regenapure dr and nt for about three months. It Is the very best shampoo of It's kind that I have ever used. It leaves my hair thicker looking and my scalp also feeling great. I rotate between the two,dr one day,nt the next. I dont feel that It's necessary to use a Keto based shampoo everday,unless you have really severe dandruff. The two bottels last me about three months,that averages roughly to $15.00 a month. I feel thats very exceptable,especially when you consider the high quailty Ingredients In this fine product.