Best product for hairline?

stereomike

Reaction score
What is the best product to use to conceal the frontal hairline that looks natural and is easy to apply?

Thanks

Krooksbane

Reaction score
I would Reccomend the Hair Max laser comb. It is a lil pricey like 300-600 dollars depending on where u get it. I put in a order to get mine. It is supposed to do a great job at thickening the hair and keeping the scalp healthy. Promoting hair regrowth. Obviosly using it, with whatever other regimin is recommended, but I think this is a product for men with mild to moderate thinning hair. Not bald men. This is a product that Helps the hair you have. So, If your concerned about your hairline, like I am. This should be a product you should look into. Maybe it would do the job you need. I will post about my results with it soon.
Wish me Good luck!
:hairy:

sam-

Established Member
Reaction score
Krooksbane said:
I would Reccomend the Hair Max laser comb. It is a lil pricey like 300-600 dollars depending on where u get it. I put in a order to get mine. It is supposed to do a great job at thickening the hair and keeping the scalp healthy. Promoting hair regrowth. Obviosly using it, with whatever other regimin is recommended, but I think this is a product for men with mild to moderate thinning hair. Not bald men. This is a product that Helps the hair you have. So, If your concerned about your hairline, like I am. This should be a product you should look into. Maybe it would do the job you need. I will post about my results with it soon.
Wish me Good luck!
:hairy:

where is the FDA approval !