Best Places For Hair Pieces In Australia

James8

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey everyone

Long time forum lurker here.

I've been battling hair-loss since my teens (now mid 20s) and have been on finasteride and using concealing fibers for many years.

It's getting to the point now where neither are doing enough and I am in an industry where looks are everything and losing my hair is seriously effecting my mental health (had to start anti depressants and anxiety medication) and I basically now just wear a hat constantly to cover my crown up.

I want to get a hair piece and have been trying to research where is best from Australia (ideally QLD) I can get one made and fitted but am finding it difficult and daunting.

Are there any Aussies on here that can recommend anywhere to go?

I'm hoping to get a piece by Christmas if possible so I can enjoy the summer without wearing a hat constantly...

Thanks

James

Hairy bear

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Noah! Can I please have the info also? I’ve a actually just ordered a stock unit from toplace, not bad price! A little under $400 aud for SFSL and every tape contour, I asked for AA front on stick piece, but who knows if that’s an option.
Pretty pissed off ag previous supplier, this 1 b seems too dark, not the 10 percent grey and it was massive! Zero graduation at hairline, way WAY too dense and 1 WEEK after new, feels and looks sh*t

N31zone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Noah, new member here. Might be somewhat late to this thread... but can you please email me details for Australia as well.

Thanks

Hairy bear

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey Noah! How are you mate? Great to see you still offering up your support and wisdom!

Can I please have the info too?

To Aussie guys, I’m in Sydney also , wearing about a year and a half and can recommend a place that will get you started, and do your maintenance if you want.
Basically you can buy from them or supply your own and they fit, cut and service for you.

I do the latter as I like some grey and their stocks don’t have that option. If you guys are young dumb and full of c*m and can get away with a heavier density with no grey, you could most likely walk in and walk out 1.5 hrs later rocking a pretty sick new look

I’m going to do a thread with my issues for help, as I don’t want to hi jack your thread