Best place to get 0.005% topical finasteride?

finornottofin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Was looking to trial the Mazzeralla topical finasteride dose of 0.005% of topical finasteride. I've tried as low as 0.025% topical finasteride a couple months ago and had some very noticeable brain fog so I'm not sure if its stupid for me to be going back to finasteride again.

I was about to start minoxidil and was thinking of just crushing and adding the required amount into a bottle. Was wondering if there were any pharmacies that would ship a compunded dose with 0.005% finasteride.

Right now I've been using Eucapil for roughly 2 months without sides but not sure if its doing anything at all so I wanted to add atleast slight DHT suppression before I stack on the growth stimulants.

jazz1

Reaction score
The compound pharmacy I use can formulate you lower dosage Topical Finasteride see below. I been using Topical Finasteride since 2010, as oral 1mg tablets gave me side effects. So back in 2010/2011 I used Genhairs 0.025% formulation for Topical Finasteride every 3rd day, which worked great and i took horny goat weed and zinc. I was able to maintain my hairloss, then a year later i built tolerance and now use 0.1% Topical Finasteride. Genhair and other compound pharmacies I used in the past have closed.

I now use MAA compound pharmacy, see below the thread I created for forum members and you can compound the Topical Finasteride at a lower dosage.

See here:

Topical Finasteride

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...oxidil-finasteride-mixture-check-here.126633/

Topical Dutasteride

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...asteride-minoxidil-mixture-check-here.128666/

balding85

My Regimen
Reaction score
finornottofin any luck with the topical .005% finasteride? I am curious as I am about to start eucapil since .025% topical finasteride wrecked me. Just wondering if you were still using eucapil?

finornottofin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
finornottofin any luck with the topical .005% finasteride? I am curious as I am about to start eucapil since .025% topical finasteride wrecked me. Just wondering if you were still using eucapil?

I made a recent post I've been using it for 9months and either due to chance or the drug my hairloss visually stopped but I saw no regrowth. I have ordered a ~0.01% topical liposomal solution which I will begin using. Hopefully the combination can give me continued stability at which point i will feel comfortable adding minoxidil . I made a post.

waynakyo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
What side effects you got?

balding85

My Regimen
Reaction score
What side effects you got?
Late reply but initially I had gyno/pseudo gyno chest fat, nipple sensitivity, soreness. Got labs done and it spiked my estrogen and prolactin levels way above range (relative to my baseline bloodwork where estrogen was in the mid to low range). Got off of it for a few months, then tried .005% for 2 months and everything seemed fine until one day when my dick was basically dead, libido was gone and ED issues arose. Currently off for 6 weeks and things are starting to slowly get better but nowhere near the same prior to using finasteride. I guess I’m super sensitive to DHT suppression even though my labs show my DHT was way above normal range prior to finasteride.