Best NW3 hairstyle?

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I am a full on NW3 I think. I have thick dark hair in all areas but my temple region, which is shot (fuckin mom telling me I didn't have hairloss and doctors would laugh at me brought me to this)

Anyone have any suggestions for a decent hairstyle? One that does not hide my baldness?

I think it makes a very ugly hairline to do a combover on ones temples. Some extreme ones make it look like you have a cheap hairline wig on.

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
you can style it like the guy from prodigy

Strat54

Established Member
Reaction score
I’m a NW3 and I buzzed my hair very short (#1 = 1/6â€￾)
You could start with a #4 = ¼â€￾ and see how you like it first.

I was tired of trying to style hair that I don’t have.

This is one of the best things I’ve done for my hairloss.

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Strat54 said:
I’m a NW3 and I buzzed my hair very short (#1 = 1/6â€￾)
You could start with a #4 = ¼â€￾ and see how you like it first.

I was tired of trying to style hair that I don’t have.

This is one of the best things I’ve done for my hairloss.
this also one good thing you did for the people around you

psych721027

Reaction score
Do it like my Avatar. Part it in the middle and grow it out long. I'm like about a 2.5NW with pretty think hair for the most part. So, that's my plan right now, except I'll keep it high and tight around the sides and back. I had my head shaved down for the past 2 years and have only been letting mine grow for a little over a month now. Should look ok I think. If not, it's back to the Vin Deisel style for me. :)

G

Well, there is a nice saying in German which describes a NW3 very good: "Zu viel zum Sterben, zu wenig zum Leben"

It translates as "Too much for dying, too less for living"

A Norwood 3 is still too much hair for shaving it off, but not enough anymore for wearing it with a decent haircut.

My advice to you would be a buzz cut. Then you might try to regrow a little bit or go for a hair transplant in the end in order to go back to a Norwood 2 and wear it in a decent manner-

emex4

Established Member
Reaction score
i would say get your self nice and muscular and then shave it in a mohawk like chuck lidell
chuck_liddell.jpg

thats exactly what i would do if i was a receder and not a diffuser.

G

emex4 said:
i would say get your self nice and muscular and then shave it in a mohawk like chuck lidell
chuck_liddell.jpg

thats exactly what i would do if i was a receder and not a diffuser.

But as a receder he would have the island formation. I don´t think that guy is actually balding. Plus I don´t think you can wear this haircut for most jobs.