Best method of getting a toned body

CCS

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Unless you find a girl who likes you for you, and not just your appearance the chances of you being happy and having a lasting relationship are slim.

You're half right: unless you find a woman who likes you for you AND likes yoru appearance, the chances of you being hapy and having a lasting relationship are slim.

The Gardener

Reaction score
Hate to throw a wrench into the calculus, but it's not that straightforward.

Whether or not she likes your personality will affect her feeling of whether or not she thinks you are attractive. Let's say you are a 7, looks-wise. If she really digs your personality, she'll think you are a 9. If she does not like your personality, she may rate you a 5.

47thin

Established Member
Reaction score
All I have to say, is that if are trying to knock down the high maintenance type, sooner or later, she's going to screw you over. My neighbor across the street had the hot, younger wife, tall and blond. After they had a couple of kids, she got bored and took him for goddamn near everything! She got the house- clear- no payoff, the kids, the BMW and he's now, what, 45-49? Got a gut, and losing his hair- NW5 or 6. Poor bastard used to cut the yard every weekend. Now she has some mexican guys do it. She was so broken up, within 6-8 weeks, she had all her friends over for a party. Be careful for what you wish for, you just might get it.

mgmt

Reaction score
LookingGood! said:
mgmt said:
[quote="I_Hate_DHT":cb32b]

You are in the right track buddy. I can assure you that most girls preffer a toned and ripped guy with defined muscles, than someone BIG and all pumped with less definition, like off-season bodybuilders, I heard lots of commets of girls that say they preffer defined guys rather than off-season huge bodybuilders, who they consider "monsters". Even someone with huge defined mass like Ronnie Coleman is considered a "monster" by most girls I talked to. So, not huge mass and ripped body is the way to go if you want to produce the erection of the clitoris. :lol:

Most girls would probably consider someone as massive as Coleman a monster, simply because he f****ing is dude.

No way! Not even close. Most normal women dont want obsessed men who are self centered like bodybuilders. No attention to them.
[/quote:cb32b]

Not even close to what? I said the man was a monster...

Of course guys like Coleman, who lift to Mr olympia standards are not the norm. But average chicks dig guys who take of themselves. The first thing we notice about the opposite sex is looks and that's before a single word is ever spoken. Call is shallow or whatever, but I know loads of people programmed like that.

CCS

Reaction score
I never said women like grotesquely huge guys. They like moderately built, ripped guys, and most guys have to go to the gym to get like that. So they do strongly prefer guys who regulary go to the gym. They just don't like the guy's who are on steroids and use the roids to the max.

Felk

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
And when it comes to looks 90% of what matters is from the neck up.

Agree 100%. I've heard girls tell me "i don't see why guys worry about muscles - it doesn't make them attractive. If a guy is hot, he's hot, it's nothing to do with a muscly body"

To me this means he has a nice face, and for women this is the same for me. A nice pair of legs and breasts are only attractive if they're attached to a pretty face.

CCS

Reaction score
A lot of good looks is genetics. I'd say 50% or so. But I've seen many women with bad genetics who've compensated really well by shaping up their body. It helps a lot. I think 90% is a bit of a stretch. Maybe more like 60%.

CCS

Reaction score
And when you fix your body, it can make your face look a lot better. Just look at all the fat faces of people who are fat.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Felk said:
s.a.f said:
And when it comes to looks 90% of what matters is from the neck up.

Agree 100%. I've heard girls tell me "i don't see why guys worry about muscles - it doesn't make them attractive. If a guy is hot, he's hot, it's nothing to do with a muscly body"

To me this means he has a nice face, and for women this is the same for me. A nice pair of legs and breasts are only attractive if they're attached to a pretty face.
Exactly the first thing you notice in a girl is her eyes or smile etc, then you look at her figure.
I've been working out for 12yrs now and without wanting to sound arrogant none of my freinds/colleages have a physique that comes anywhere near mine. However they seem to manage to pull hot women even with their badly out of shape bodies, while I seem to have no success with women even though I've had many compliments about my body from them.
The difference must be that while I am more obssesed and insecure about my body they simply dont care. They would'nt be worried about a woman seeing their body even though it is puny and flabby and obviously the women are not that bothered either.
Main point here is women know that there is more to a man than just having muscles.

s.a.f

Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:
And when you fix your body, it can make your face look a lot better. Just look at all the fat faces of people who are fat.
No amount of working out can make an ugly(not fat) person attractive.
Do you live on a naturist camp or something? Most people have their bodies covered by clothes all day anyway so unless you are moderatly obese or extremly muscular your physique does'nt really show up too much on the overal scale of things.