best looking bald race (besides black)

g.i joey

Reaction score
who do you guys think looks the best bald ethnically?

blacks dont count because hair wouldnt bring a 10 down to 5 more like to a 8. (no homo) but they just pull it off super well i guess due to the color and the fact that pale bald people look sick.

g.i joey

Reaction score
stereotypically italians do it well (represent) id have to say one of the worst is the french

g.i joey

Reaction score
nahh i do live in canada but i know too many people with hairloss in life, dont wanna get caught slipping on a forum haha

kirk

Established Member
Reaction score
more efficient way to answer question

color.jpg

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Other than black guys(of course not all) no other races pull it off consistently well. You will have your exception to the rule here and there, but for the most part I would say most will not look great.

SayifDoit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Black people have superb hair, so I think it's fairly understandable for them to be bothered about hair loss, just as much as us white guys ****ing hate it, it's a part of them. It's just more socially acceptable, and no one seems to give a **** because most black guys still look decent. We get ****ing guys neo-nazi skin heads and thugs represented as white bald meat heads it makes white baldies look ****ing terrible. I can't even think of a reasonably ok-looking bald race, perhaps some of the lighter skinned middle-eastern guys who rock stubble into close shaven sides. Those guys look decent.

g.i joey

Reaction score
Notcool is spot on. My friend is black and looks good buzzed or shaved, yet is insecure about hair loss and on dutasteride/Rogaine. Eye opener!

Currently buzzing to 1 and hates it.

really? and it works? i feel like i read somewhere that these drugs, specifically finasteride doesnt work as well on black people (srs)

they have thicker hair too so i feel like it would be harder to have some solid regrowth.

i could be extremely wrong and im also high af right now so i could just be imagining that i read that somewhere.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
really? and it works? i feel like i read somewhere that these drugs, specifically finasteride doesnt work as well on black people (srs)

they have thicker hair too so i feel like it would be harder to have some solid regrowth.

i could be extremely wrong and im also high af right now so i could just be imagining that i read that somewhere.

Apparently orientals respond best to medication, in their trials they seemed to maintain better. I've never heard that black people do worse on meds though. I think it's just that a lot of them don't treat it openly with meds so we can't really look at before/after pictures or anything like that.

I would assume that actually they generally do better:

-Thicker hair will cover more scalp as opposed to fine hair

-They have no scalp skin/hair contrast, it's all dark, this means even a little bit of regrowth could go a long way.

Lol on being high. My poison is alcohol when I am in the mood. Though some festivals coming up this summer, hopefully nothing hardcore I will take.