Best Hair Transplant doctors.

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello , Come back to forum after a long time !!!! Sorry about being absent guys.

I live in U.S , I'm a little concern and need some help , with some reason ( My visa) , I can't travel abroad . My favorite doctors for hair transplant

are 1- DR.RAHAL
2- DR.HASSON
3-DR. Feriduni

And none of them do surgery in U.S , I have looked at other doctors result but none of them look very impressive to me , I like to have dense pack

hairline , The only one who catch my eyes is Armani , But I have read mix reviews about that. Do you guys have any suggestion for me please?

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Welcome back Parsia!! See, you would eventually opt for a hair transplant ;).

Anyway have a look at Dr. Konior, he is top notch.

Hey Swoop , Thank you so much , I really missed you ! even our arguments ! which always was respectfully from both sides :notworthy

In fact dench told me about Konior and catched my eyes about his work too , I just saw your post after :) Thanks.

I have always heard about Shapiro and Keller but they didn't make me to say WOW . Honestly I'm a fan of Rahal work and I'm not sure if

Konior can make that hairline density , Am I right?

I think the only person who can Pal with Rahal hairline work is Armani . but read lots of bad review about his ethic, So really got confused.

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Off course man I know :)!

You want a FUE or FUT by the way?

Don't go with Armani!!

I'm not sure at this moment , good question though , I can't pay more than 12-15k for my hair transplant . I know FUE is more expensive.

So I'm not sure at this moment between those , whats your suggestion ?! Or your opinion?

I know Armani has some bad reviews but DR.Bauebac is the only one who makes the hairline like Rahal.

itsJustMe

Reaction score
I have this exact question but would like to do FUE. Sorry I am new and am just deciding to get a hair transplant so I probably cant offer more valuable advice.

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
I just read your Problem and it is very tough to finding doctor as you suggest ,you need to consult another doctor if the problem exist and you can,t wait ,so search doctor and get best hair transplant from best doctor because Dense Packing with sufficient permanently growing hair in the donor area of the scalp. As they uses finest blades for creating small incisions into the recipient area the hairline clinic succeeds in Dense Packing with a total of about 50 grafts per square-centimeter or more.A higher density can be critical to the quality of the transplant results. Dense Packing therefore cannot be performed on every patient. There will also be a certain risk for increased scarring in particular around the insertion area when performing ultra-dense-packing. The correlation of low growing yield and Dense Packing corresponds to the extensive experience so you need best doctor for the treatment

Thanks for your very detailed response , And thanks for reading my post and try to help me , Actually right now I'm trying to find a way to go to Canada and do that with DR..rahal , But I have talked with my lawyer so we should try and see the result , I also heard from dr.rahal and he suggested to do like 50 graft per square centimeter for me.

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Sorry, have nothing to say - just need a few posts to activate my account.
Haha lool . I came to see who replied after 9 months to my thread , and I found this funny comment. Good Luck man.

shookwun

Reaction score
Avoid Armani, and his unethical practices.

There is a reason why Dr. Armani lost his license as a practitioner in North America.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score

Konior was one of my first choices, but his backup is ridiculous

Back when I was shopping around in the summer his first available wasn't until September 2017...and this was about 6 months ago

If you book with him now and account for growth time....probably looking at 2+ years till you get the head of hair you're seeking

Last edited:

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Konior was one of my first choices, but his backup is ridiculous

Back when I was shopping around in the summer his first available wasn't until September 2017...and this was about 6 months ago

If you book with him now and account for growth time....probably looking at 2+ years till you get the head of hair you're seeking

I have contacted with Konior by email , He is a very respectful guy and genuine person , I also had a chance to use one of his cancelation in
the Feb or March , But honestly , I have looked at his works on Internet and it did not makes me to say " wow " , They were moderate result and couldn't impress me that much , Although as I said I have high regards for him.

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Avoid Armani, and his unethical practices.

There is a reason why Dr. Armani lost his license as a practitioner in North America.
Actually I have seen Dr. Baubac Hayatdavoudi works and those looks great to me , However I agree the clinic doesn't have a good repetition .

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
The best doctor for me is the one who can perform hair transplant putting the grafts very densely without damaging them at the same time, in other words: doctor has to can to do a high density, and that doctor who does not discriminate against men if they want have low hairline and the ''U-shape'' of the new hairline instead of ''M-shape''.
Of course is also very important to care of the donor's area, and not to take grafts too close to each other from one area and rather to take them as more diffuse from whole donor's area.
Your perfect doctor would have been Armani but since he no longer practices, his new guy might be fine for you. The reason Rahal's hairlines are so dense is he was trained under Armani.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
Your perfect doctor would have been Armani but since he no longer practices, his new guy might be fine for you. The reason Rahal's hairlines are so dense is he was trained under Armani.

I don't see Rahal agreeing to do what @antydhtor wants done

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
So, maybe you know some other surgeon who will be agreeing to this what I want to have done ?

You should really just do some consultations

crankyhair

Reaction score
I have contacted with Konior by email , He is a very respectful guy and genuine person , I also had a chance to use one of his cancelation in
the Feb or March , But honestly , I have looked at his works on Internet and it did not makes me to say " wow " , They were moderate result and couldn't impress me that much , Although as I said I have high regards for him.

Yeah I went around and around on this too. I ultimately booked with Konior. He’s expensive compared to some overseas docs. And I’m gonna have to wait a year to get to see him. But the big FUE names, I've found, while they have some fantastic results, also all have a few very-rare-but-it-happens cases online where 8 months pass and the person is freaking out because they've barely had any regrowth. And I assume that's because the big names almost all split the work with their techs. I’m not playing nurse-roulette with my hairline. f*** that. I don’t care how boring doing FUE is, I want the expert whose name is on the door doing the work himself. This whole industry is stuffed with surgeons who don’t do the surgery themselves — or a large bulk of it anyway — and I say that's total shenanigans. Konior’s results vary, but I couldn't find anybody who looked worse a year after their procedure, everybody improved and looked natural. So I’m willing to stretch my budget to pay more money and wait more time to raise my odds of having a fantastic result — and to be less stressed out while waiting for the results to come in.

Last edited:

Mountinvan

Reaction score

I totally agree. He actually may be the current best of world if there is such a thing. Very talented medically and aesthetically--what more can you ask? Cost is only downside---he is not shy on charging, but worth it.