Best Hair Transplant Doctor In The South East Usa?

arfy

Established Member
Reaction score
Furthermore, rumors go that he had shills working from his own office in the past. I can't verify if this is all true though.

According to the owner of another website _________network.com, people were posting good reviews about Dr Cole in the forum, and the IP address was Cole's location. The allegation is that Cole's employees were posting the reviews from his office. Cole was recommended by that website, but was then kicked off the recommended list, and you can't write about him there.

Cole was also fined $20,000 by the state medical board of Georgia in 2010 for ethical violations, and $20,000 for the same charges by the state medical board of California in 2011. Cole didn't contest the charges in either case. That information is available online, on the medical board websites (some medical board actions are sealed, these were kept available to the public).

Earlier in his career, Dr Cole quit working with 'recommended' doctors Dr Bernstein and Dr Rassman (NHI - New Hair Institute) in order to work for MHR (Medical Hair Restoration) who were known as a "hair mill" like Bosley (Bosley actually bought them out). After Cole left, MHR owner Dr Leavitt and Dr Cole counter-sued each other. Dr Leavitt contended that Dr Cole had the most patient complaints out of any doctor in the MHR group. I don't know if that's true - probably not - but the question remains, would a doctor with good ethics quit working for a respected clinic, in order to work at a hair transplant 'factory'?

If you look around in older forums, Dr Cole seems to be clouded in controversies, and in issues of ethics, arguments with staff, etc. The consistent element in various dramas is always Dr Cole. Actually, you can find some pretty juicy posts on this website right here, from former Cole staff members, and Cole himself mixing it up.

Also, if you want to read about my experience with Cole, search this forum for my thread Dr. Cole Botched My Repair Surgery. $36,000 wasted -- virtually none of the grafts grew. And I know of several other guys who wasted even more.

Deadman1

Established Member
Reaction score
Any recommendation for hair transplant Doctor in the south east US?

Been trying to pick one, and as soon as I do, I find another horror story.

This has become the nature of the business. Every website says they are ALL the best and why. Lots of fake reviews, even posted by the doctor's assistant and not the patient which should never be allowed.

The new standard for as picking a doctor is to select 6 doctors at random. Assign each a number from 1 to 6 and then throw a die (dice). Pick the one who's number is the one on the dice and expect a botched job.

Was gonna try Cole in Atlanta, but got talked out if it.

Thank God. Consider yourself lucky. Read Arfy's horror story. Cole hardly did any of the work. I think it i very unethical to show your work that you may have done years ago in order to get patients, but then have assistants doing it all.

Norwood 3 at 48 yr, vertex looks good, so prolly good candidate, going for FUE.

Thank you for including this. As an older guy also I laugh when I see people saying how bad balding is in their twenties and that it wouldn't matter in their 30's or 40's. They will find out you don't stop caring how you look when you hit 30.