Best Hair Transplant Doctor In The South East Usa?

tangled

Reaction score
Any recommendation for hair transplant Doctor in the south east US?

Been trying to pick one, and as soon as I do, I find another horror story.

Can't travel by plane (long story) so needs to be driving distance from central Florida.

Was gonna try Cole in Atlanta, but got talked out if it.

Have a local guy in town. But found 2 horror stories.

finasteride for 15 years.
Saw palmetto for 5.
finasteride screwed up my endocrine system so no dht blockers for me anymore, unfortunately. (Not the forum for this).
Have used Nothing for last 10 years.

Norwood 3 at 48 yr, vertex looks good, so prolly good candidate, going for FUE.

Any advice?

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude if you are not willing to travel even a tiny bit don't perform a hair transplant.

Look for Shapiro.

Dr. Konior is an absolute beast at FUT, but I believe he does FUE now too.

Dr. Rahal, but he is in Canada. And you've got many excellent FUE surgeons in Europe.

shookwun

Reaction score
I think strip in north america and fue in Turkey and Europe is the way to go. As I've said earlier, had I not received a promotional offer for my fue procedure I would of had my fue doNE over seas

shookwun

Reaction score
I'm able to do 2 more strip. Roughly 5000-5500 grafts and fue wise I'm not sure how much more an be harvested. I'd imagine since I took out 850...maybe 3000 left? How about you? My doctor never told me.

In total I've had 3100-3150 grafts with 1 strip and 1 fue procedure

tangled

Reaction score
I didn't say I wouldnt travel, I said I couldnt travel by plane due to health issues.

Are you saying there are no good FUE Transplant docs in the South East US?

Florida or Georgia preferably.

Mach

Established Member
Reaction score
Cooley, Cole, Vories
Might be others. IMO you should visit all 3 or at least have 3 consultations in person with the Dr if you can.

crowngarden

Reaction score
How were you talked out of using Cole? I thought he was considered one of the top tier doctors in FUE.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you explain why? IMO he's blunt and brutally honest.

Shapiro is definitely on my short list. I'm visiting vories in 2 weeks.

I personally don't think hes brutally honest. Don't ever accept authority dude.

I got this PM sent to me;

Oh man... you are in for a real treat:

http://hairfraud.blogspot.com.au/2008/01/12000-bht-body-hair-grafts.html

There is STACKS of information there. All with documented proof. The major one is that Cole had hired Dr Bridges to perform surgeries.. whilst Bridges had had his medical licence stripped away from him because he was self-prescribing himself drugs... He was battling drug addiction whilst under Cole's employ and had no license. Mwamba and ******** performing extractions under Cole whilst not being fully qualified is also up there(they were listed as "doctors" on Cole's website though...). All screenshotted, everything. Ask yourself how dirty this industry is when a surgeon like Cole does this and is STILL recommended on Kobrens website... Venture carefully man... It only takes one slip up for a failed surgery and you might be chasing your tail just to get back to normal. Beware.

Furthermore, rumors go that he had shills working from his own office in the past. I can't verify if this is all true though.

Also look at the link Dench gave, the case from arfy.

Mach

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I'm aware of arfys repair. I knew Cole responded to his case on another site.

You're right about him or any Dr. Not being authority. That's why we do multiple consultations.

Swoop, you had amazing results on your hair transplant. Well planned! OP needs to read your thread!

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks. I'm aware of arfys repair. I knew Cole responded to his case on another site.

You're right about him or any Dr. Not being authority. That's why we do multiple consultations.

Swoop, you had amazing results on your hair transplant. Well planned! OP needs to read your thread!

Exactly. And good research is crucial!

Maximizing your odds of success, that's what it is all about.

If you go for Shapiro for instance make sure that one of these two works on your head, not the new guy they have in their practice now (Josephitis).

Good luck and hope you get a great result man :)!

Thanks for the compliment.

shookwun

Reaction score
well in North America I believe it's Fellar, Arocha, Konior, Diep, Rahal, Hasson & wong and some others.

These are the names I consistently hear about.

Only1carra

Reaction score
Anyone have any success stories from India?

Hi, new to the forum so go easy!
I'm traveling to India amongst other places in April and wondered with the low cost of FUE transplants there, can anyone share some advice?

shookwun

Reaction score
The only recommended surgeon in India is Dr. Bhatti at the moment.

crowngarden

Reaction score
Thanks. I searched the forum for Diep but found very little info on him. Would you happen to know if there are any patients of his that have posted in any of the other forums? He has some amazing results on his website but I always like to read opinions and see results that are not on the website of the doctor. I did a consult with Feller once and he was very nice and seemed to be ethical. The only doctor that I've ever had a consult with that didn't try to pressure me into booking a surgery date or buying some sort of product from them.

shookwun

Reaction score
Diep, and fellar are both recommended, and apart of the coalition.

Both reputable surgeons. preference at that point.