Best Hair To Buy To Prevent Shedding?

Madebadchoices

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been wearing hair for 30 years....when i first started my stylist would order me european hair for $50 extra...i could literally shake my head run my fingers thru it or brush really quick with no problem....i wouldn't get much shedding for at least 6 months or until coloring it...the biggest problem back then was it turning red from the sun....Now my stylist is gone and i have tried ordering online pieces...when i receive them they feel ok...but then they start shedding almost immediately......could someone point me in the right direction

Noah

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it is not to do with the hair, but with the fabrication of the system - the knotting. Have you tried applying knot sealer to the base of your pieces before you start wearing them, to strengthen the knots?

Madebadchoices

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it is not to do with the hair, but with the fabrication of the system - the knotting. Have you tried applying knot sealer to the base of your pieces before you start wearing them, to strengthen the knots?
No...i have never heard of that.....after spending most of the day researching this i think you are right...i think i used to get mono systems and these lace systems shed much more...barely getting 2-3 months...i used to get 8 easy....any suggestions on where i should go

grincher

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Im on Lace and Im in the 12th month without shedding issues. I am sure its down to the person (not even the company) who makes it when it comes to the overall quality and satisfaction.