Best Fue Doctors For Scar And Hair Transplant Repair And Removal

TJames2319

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I had 1000 graphs FUT done about a year ago in the front of my hairline and it has been pretty disastrous. I am trying to put together a short list of doctors who specialize in hair transplant repair or even removal. I would LOVE to get these fuckers out, but I am well aware of the complications that could befall that. I also have a pretty large strip scar in the back that needs to be worked on.

I have made an app with Dr. Cole in Atlanta in September.

I live in Jersey. I was wondering if anyone close I could consult with sooner because it is hard to get away from work.

Thanks and all best

Sam3040

My Regimen
Reaction score
I also wanted to do my Hair transplant FUE method for 1500 drafts. But hard to find the best doctors for that. So far I found good reviews for Dr. Cole in Atlanta GA, and considering him for my transplant, but recently found some negative and very bad reviews against him as well. So I am confused. Please advise me the best possible doctors for my FUE/FUT Hair Transplant in US.

el_duterino

Reaction score
Dr Umar in Redondo beach CA
Not too close to Jersey... but I know people who had work done with him and wiht good results

Good for fine Fue Scarless repair work and body hair transplant

Who did the Fut ?

omshantishanti

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys! For this kind of hair transplants into scars have you read the last publication of the International Society of Hair Restoration?
On the January 2019 publication there is an amazing case of a nightclub fire victim.

The doctor succeded to transplant hairs both into burnt scars and sking grafts. And the result is awesome. So, there is still hope for persons with scars.

Attachments

• F1-2019-01-1-768x994.jpg
    F1-2019-01-1-768x994.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 282
  • F1-2019-05-768x994.jpg
    F1-2019-05-768x994.jpg
    181.7 KB · Views: 288
  • F1-2019-06-768x994.jpg
    F1-2019-06-768x994.jpg
    166.8 KB · Views: 277

Olic

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi. Did you contact this doctor? His work looks good. I have a small scar close to my ear, my beard doesn't grow there anymore, but it doesn't really bother me as I got used to it. Didn't think about "filling" it till now, but as I am thinking of an hair transplant, maybe I could fix this too.

busterdouglas82

My Regimen
Reaction score
tjames would you posting pics?
The reason Ive delayed so long is jsut in this case, what if something goes wrong :(