Best Every Day Shampoo/conditioner?

NathJames

Reaction score
Hi,

Just looking on recommendations for the best, every day shampoo and conditioner that's least likely to contribute to hair loss and most likely to leave hair looking thick and healthy.

I currently use Nizoral one day on, three days off, and inbetween use L'Oréal Men Triple Resist 2 in 1, but I've just been reading that 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioners may actually contribute to hair loss, as might "thickening" shampoo and conditioners?

I'm 29 and I wouldn't say my slightly receded hairline has got much worse in the past 5 or 6 years, but I'm certainly keen to keep it that way and not see it recede or thin any further.

Cheers.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Hi,

Just looking on recommendations for the best, every day shampoo and conditioner that's least likely to contribute to hair loss and most likely to leave hair looking thick and healthy.

I currently use Nizoral one day on, three days off, and inbetween use L'Oréal Men Triple Resist 2 in 1, but I've just been reading that 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioners may actually contribute to hair loss, as might "thickening" shampoo and conditioners?

I'm 29 and I wouldn't say my slightly receded hairline has got much worse in the past 5 or 6 years, but I'm certainly keen to keep it that way and not see it recede or thin any further.

Cheers.
Try GroMD.

F.Coronilla

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello
I read good reviews of PURA DOR Shampoo and Conditioner, but well just reviews, i have already order, it supossed to be for daily use.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Can you personally attest to its efficacy?
No but Spex(he is a very honest guy in my opinion and he has awesome hair) from the UK has been using it for months now and endorses it. He would not endorse it if it was a scam. And the reviews online have been positive. I have some knowledge of the ingredients and they are beneficial in fighting hair loss. I think the more angles you approach hair loss the better the outcome.