Best domestic suppliers right now or who anyone is getting a quality piece from?

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
They absolutely have a location in California. I have not only spoken to them there, but also shipped and received packages through their Ca address.

95% of the time, when you place an order, it will come from China. However, they do have a full service salon in the Los Angeles area, of California.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210927-114043_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210927-114043_Chrome.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 58
  • Screenshot_20210927-115526_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210927-115526_Chrome.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
They are a Chinese company with a US office.
They have a full fledged retail and services business, not simply an office. They are registered with their respective state and county, and pay taxes. They offer hair system products as they do in China, as well as services here.

He asked for a domestic supplier. They're supplying and servicing domestically, in the US. I know you don't like to be wrong, but there's nothing negative about learning....

If someone in France asked where they can get a beer locally, and someone suggests a Guinness bar....Would you likewise say... no, they're a Irish company with an office in France?
Come on.....

Last edited:

cottonReville

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not really reasonable to assume everyone knows where the guy who started this site is from etc, that's all.. Domestic is an incredibly subjective term.
Domestic is an incredibly subjective term?

I guess that depends on what your definion of is, is...

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
What a PO Box, to make people think they're not in China?
No, it's a physical location, doing daily business as Uniwigs. The parent company in China which is a manufacturer is under the business name goodyard.

Iposted the address. It clearly shows a street address, and not a Po box. Did you not view it, before commenting?

Also, definitions are not up for interpretation, they have specific meanings outlined word-for-word in a dictionary. It is unreasonable to assume that a website founded, based, and operated within the United States would refer to somewhere outside of the country as domestic. Being ignorant to those facts does not change the definition of the word, nor its context regarding the location.

As I said over 95% of their products ordered online are shipped from China. What gives you the impression they are trying to disguise that they are founded in, have their home base, and largest presence in China?

Last edited: