Best domestic suppliers right now or who anyone is getting a quality piece from?

Logann

My Regimen
Reaction score
The title says it all. I am just curious as to what most are experiencing right now in terms of quality of the hair that they are receiving and what suppliers most are having luck with if it can be discussed here. If not, I would be glad to DM about it.

Blue eyes

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think he means US companies like Lord hair, Lavivid, Hair Direct, Coolpiece etc.

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
I should have been more specific. I meant suppliers or companies in the US. I don’t mind to order elsewhere I’m just curious if people are still getting quality pieces right now and where from.
This website was created by a gentleman in Miami Florida, and is maintained in the US. Therefore it's reasonable to assume that domestic, is regarding the United States.

Last edited:

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
I should have been more specific. I meant suppliers or companies in the US. I don’t mind to order elsewhere I’m just curious if people are still getting quality pieces right now and where from.
Yeah, not everyone here is located in the US.

HairsonUnique

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not really reasonable to assume everyone knows where the guy who started this site is from etc, that's all.. Domestic is an incredibly subjective term.

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not really reasonable to assume everyone knows where the guy who started this site is from etc, that's all.. Domestic is an incredibly subjective term.
Not according to a dictionary it's not. If I'm in a particular town and ask for something locally, It cannot mean distant...as in another county, state, or country.

I agree, with you, it's never wise to assume. You should always verify.

I agree that not many would know which state;however, the country is quite apparent.

In which country did you believe this website was based?

I'm not sure which other countries use English as their default website language....and have
1-800 numbers posted for site support.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210926-145138_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210926-145138_Chrome.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:

HairsonUnique

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's an international forum?

You're not in some town. You are on the Internet.

We aren't checking the contact info for the website.

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's an international forum?

You're not in some town. You are on the Internet.

We aren't checking the contact info for the website.
The Internet is accessible worldwide, it's not specific to this form.

Just as Google and YouTube are American based companies. They have subsidies in other countries which use the appropriate language in each, and points of contact in those respective countries.

When viewing a website, from a country other than United States, the language will be clearly translated, and it will have phone numbers that align with that country's system.

For example, if this website was based in China it would have 12 digit phone numbers and it would be in Chinese, with the option to convert it to another language.

Regarding your comment of not checking website information.... A little cognizance is all that's needed. One does not need to be a meteorologist to know it's raining.

Last edited:

HairsonUnique

My Regimen
Reaction score
You seem oddly upset by this.

You are assuming all participants are looking at the websites contact info.. This is an oddly stereotypically American as far as attitudes go

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
You seem oddly upset by this.

You are assuming all participants are looking at the websites contact info.. This is an oddly stereotypically American as far as attitudes go
How can you infer that someone is upset through typed words? I'm not upset at all, I state facts.

I haven't made any assumptions.

I'm simply saying, if you have your eyes open, I don't know how you could assume this website is anything other than US based.

Stereotypical American attitude?

Who's making assumptions?

Your ignorance.... Which before you assume the victim posture, simply means....."lacking information and knowledge"....
means that I have an attitude?

How do you know I'm American??

* When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.

Appreciate it!

Last edited: