Best Custom Hair System In The World

Vij

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am looking the best ( undetectable) custom hair system. Can someone suggest the company I can go to.

Noah

Reaction score
Are you looking for a salon service Vij? If so, where are you?

Vij

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you looking for a salon service Vij? If so, where are you?
I am based in mumbai india. I already use a system and I already have access to a salon service point. I was looking to see if I can get the best system possible with today’s technology. I have spoken to them and in case I am able get another system from any other company. It would be serviced by them.

Noah

Reaction score
Well, the "best system in the world" is a tall order, but I will PM you some suggestions.

Noah

repab

My Regimen
Reaction score
HI NOAH ,
would like some help on that front too, pls guide me .

i am based out of india too, and looking for the best available system i can find aorund.

thanks in advance

Noah

Reaction score
I don't like to talk about suppliers here on the public forum, for several reasons. First, I got a rap on the knuckles from the mods a while back for doing so, because they thought it might be concealed advertising or shilling. (In fairness, I also had 2 accounts, because I had forgotten my password, so maybe it did look a bit fishy). Second, I want to be able to say negative things about certain suppliers as well as positive things, and I don't want to cause any legal problems for the forum. And thirdly, places rise and fall in their customer service, and I sometimes change my mind about where to recommend based on feedback that people give me. If I only provide recommendations by PM, people are getting the most up-to-date information I have. I am happy to PM anyone who asks, and there is no loss of anonymity, so I think it's a better solution.

Sending you a PM Repab.

Noah

AxC123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Please also pm me the list Noah. Stock pieces are shedding too much for my liking and a quality custom piece may be the solution. Thanks

DatLad

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't like to talk about suppliers here on the public forum, for several reasons. First, I got a rap on the knuckles from the mods a while back for doing so, because they thought it might be concealed advertising or shilling. (In fairness, I also had 2 accounts, because I had forgotten my password, so maybe it did look a bit fishy). Second, I want to be able to say negative things about certain suppliers as well as positive things, and I don't want to cause any legal problems for the forum. And thirdly, places rise and fall in their customer service, and I sometimes change my mind about where to recommend based on feedback that people give me. If I only provide recommendations by PM, people are getting the most up-to-date information I have. I am happy to PM anyone who asks, and there is no loss of anonymity, so I think it's a better solution.

Sending you a PM Repab.

Noah

Pm me some of that good sh*t too

ChrisPratty

My Regimen
Reaction score
Noah makes sense but I guess if all of us will keep PMing, the purpose of the forum will be defeated. That said, brand mentions and links are surely frowned upon in most forums (sometimes, for the right reasons) and especially from new participants. Here are a couple of points that might help to make the right hair system buying decision:
1) There are lot of hair system companies out there and most of score in specific areas. Some have the quality. Some try to balance price and quality. Others are premium. Few have great after sales support. So, in a way, a lot depends on what matters to you.
2) Once you have figured out what's most important for you (for instance, after sales support matters a lot for first time buyers), you can go through a bunch of suppliers to see which one suits you the best
3) Make sure you check customer reviews before placing an order (Youtube videos work the best for me)

While searching for the best hair system, I came across a couple of blogs that gave me a lot of perspective. One was about 'how to buy wig and hair system online' and it turned out to be really helpful. If anyone needs the link, lemme know and I will share the same.

Take care of your hair!